Thread: Hello everyone..

Smile Hello everyone..

Hello everyone.. I am Pichee.. I am a a nurse by profession and due to having a lot of stress I gained from work, I decided to join BDSM to spice things up.. and after that, I think that I am enjoying what I am doing and so I decided not to leave BDSM anymore.. I consider it a part of my lifestyle but I am only doing this discreet..Nobody in my family neither my friends know about this.. you can visit my profile to know more about me..
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-Nov-2013 at 19:44. Reason: removed A/S/L : ADISC is not a dating site!

Hello Pichee and welcome to the group.

My wife is a nurse and teaches ob at the local nursing school. I also have 19 yrs of Biomedical research experience.

I looked at your profile and see that you like cooking. We have a group called "Foodies" that I think you would be interested in. We have a cookbook style format for recipe swapping.

Again welcome to the group and I hope to see you in the forums.

welcome here Pichee. lots of dynamics to this, as you'll find. I've known nurses, health care professionals into this and relief of stress is often cited as a reason, too. have fun!