Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A slight Paci Addiction

Default A slight Paci Addiction

i think i have a small paci addiction. I spent the night at my dads and he is not accepting of my abdl side and so i did not have my paci and i had so many cravings

Does any one else get this feeling when having to sleep 1 night with out a paci or go 1 day with out a paci ?

I'm addicted to having a bottle of milk at night. Even more addicted to having my little stuffy Tad with me at night. I don't like to be without him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    i think i have a small paci addiction. I spent the night at my dads and he is not accepting of my abdl side and so i did not have my paci and i had so many cravings

Does any one else get this feeling when having to sleep 1 night with out a paci or go 1 day with out a paci ?
    I do when I'm feeling down or emotionally fragile. I don't get the urge all the time but I definitely do when I'm not feeling myself.

I'm into paci +/- all my life and... If it's necessary, I can do no use. But I dislike it a few...

last time i slept without my binky was 1y ... 2y? 3y? 5y.... i don't remember years and years ago was it that i spended a night without my paci i rather stay up for 24/36hours than to sleep without it and if i probably have to without i, will use my thumb lol can't help it been interested into pacifiers since i was 9ish i remember stealing on and using it in corner when none saw me and since my 15 till 17 i slept on and off and since i was 18 been sleeping everyday and i am 29 now .... lol there my weakness my parents know about it but more in line know about it but not been able to accept it but they let me do whatever i whant

ya ever sense i experemented with it a while back i can not seem to get away from it its just a habbit i get into to pop it in before i fall asleep

i had an addiction a year or two ago but i saw it and stopped for awhile and started back agian i think you can stand a few nights but if you just cant deal there is the greatest paci at the end of your hand

I can't sleep with out mine. Sucking on it right now infact. Often times i forget i have it in my mouth. And since i moved out of my parents house into an apartment i'm using it practically all the time when i'm home

I find that using my paci at night is very comforting while I'm still getting to sleep, if I wake up during the night, and when I start to wake up before I get out of bed. I wish it would make me sleepy, but it doesn't, it just comforts me.

I totally understand being addicted to using a paci, I love mine and use it quite a bit, especially when I'm sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I can't sleep with out mine. Sucking on it right now infact. Often times i forget i have it in my mouth. And since i moved out of my parents house into an apartment i'm using it practically all the time when i'm home
    Right now I live with two other room mates, so I can't use my paci all the time. As soon as I get my own apartment or an apartment with someone I feel comfortable enough around I will definitely start using my binky all the time. I can't wait! Then again I love paying as little as I do with my two roommates.