Thread: looking for a good pull on diaper

Default looking for a good pull on diaper

Waist is 41 I think.

I have a partly paralyzed left hand and can't diaper myself. I would like a good pull on diaper. Like the pamper crusers I think. I would like opening sides if possible.

These probably don't exist but just wondering.

I have friends that are willing to diaper me.

To be honest there isn't much of a selection of pull-ups that would be ideal, but if I would have to pick, I would have to say try the Abena pull-ups. The store brands out there have a narrow crotch. They never have Atkins of seal and we'll most likely leak if you flood to much.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    To be honest there isn't much of a selection of pull-ups that would be ideal, but if I would have to pick, I would have to say try the Abena pull-ups. The store brands out there have a narrow crotch. They never have Atkins of seal and we'll most likely leak if you flood to much.
    No anything about north star diapers?

Why not try a pad and pant system? The pad is like a high capacity tape on diaper and is held up by a pair of super stretchy yet snug fitting cotton or mesh pants. Molicare, Abena and Attends all offer their highest capacity diaper in a pad as well and then all you have to do is buy several pairs of the reusable pants in your size. It is alot easier to use than a regular diaper and alot more absorbant than any pullup made. As a sidenote i would not try to use these pads in regular underwear, I did and it was not pretty to say the very least. If however you MUST have a pullup my vote goes to abena abriflex pullups, while not great they are the best that currently exist!

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    Why not try a pad and pant system? The pad is like a high capacity tape on diaper and is held up by a pair of super stretchy yet snug fitting cotton or mesh pants. Molicare, Abena and Attends all offer their highest capacity diaper in a pad as well and then all you have to do is buy several pairs of the reusable pants in your size. It is alot easier to use than a regular diaper and alot more absorbant than any pullup made. As a sidenote i would not try to use these pads in regular underwear, I did and it was not pretty to say the very least. If however you MUST have a pullup my vote goes to abena abriflex pullups, while not great they are the best that currently exist!
    Thankyou fir your input I will look it up

I've got several of these;

All in One Adult Pull On Diaper - Babykins & Kins Products

They've proven to be pretty durable over the last few years

Hope this helps!