Thread: New Member :)

Default New Member :)

Hello there. I am a full time 40 hours a week employee at a factory. My job is to make sure the product does not rust before it gets painted. I would like to share a life account of mine. It is crucial to understanding who I am so please bear in mine it is not easy to say it to allot of people.

I am a 31 year old male. I was born on December 31st. When I was 5 years old I was sick so I went to lay down. I sleep on my back. I vomited and I re inhaled it while choking. Your brain needs oxygen to stay alive so that was not good for me.

My grandmother found me, and saved my life. I woke up after a 6 hour coma, and I could not remember anything. My entire life was changed, but maybe for the better. I use to have seizures, and I have mental development delay. I overcame most of that, and now I am living on my own.

I am not incontinent to the point of needing protection. Though I do have less warning to go to the bathroom, and more urges too. I have always wanted to go back to wearing diapers because of the feelings associated with being a baby. My life has been hard, and while regression has been more of a thing I wanted to do but could not because of circumstances. I am more open to that world now than I was when my situation in life was much worse.

I do find it an uplifting feeling to do what you want without being told your weird. So now I am trying to get use to this experience that I have deprived myself of since I was 14 years old. It took that long to come to this point so I am trying to take it slow.

I like to play all kinds of video & board games. One of my hobbies is modeling 3D scenes, and assets for fun. I do not have the time to indulge allot of my time into it unfortunately.

I'm a play full person, and want to make more friends because I find it hard to find kind people. I know this will be a great and enduring experience here at adisc. I want to be free to be myself, and that is why I am here.

I want to meet people who understand the feelings that come with such subjects that is discussed here on adisc. I do not have people to talk to, and learn from them. I need to ask questions, and talk to others about there experiences. I love to talk, and I am accepting of people. I care deeply about others, and desire to be friendly to everyone.

In closing I hope this helps shed some light on my personality. I would not want anyone to take me for a weird person because I am nothing like that.

Thank you, and bless you!

Hello Tridim and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction. I am sure you will not have trouble finding friends and people to talk to here.

Again welcome to the group.

I do find it an uplifting feeling to do what you want without being told your weird.
    You, me, and all the rest of us. I am afraid feeling this way makes you entirely normal.

I have always wanted to go back to wearing diapers because of the feelings associated with being a baby.
    Also quite normal, not at all unusual, on Adisc. I, personally am not ab (adult baby) - I have a diaper fetish. And yet others here are incontinent or furry or some combination of any of those. You are among friends here, and we accept each other as we are, we come as package deals.

You say. Toyah agrees ( click the link.)

Lots of us have had tough lives, from bullying to being transgendered to suffering from racism. And perhaps in some cases wanting to regress has something to do with that, or having a fetish or two. Whatever your story, we are here for you as you are for others: welcome to the club (may our numbers continue to grow.) Being playful and friendly is exactly the right recipe to get on well here.

I was not going to reply just yet to let everyone else have a chance to reply to my original post. Reading your post, and watching that video actually inspired me. I really do feel the impact of it. I think I will take this as a very positive sign, and embrace myself in this new side of life. I usually do not watch videos like that. If I would have been introduced to it without any context to go with it. I would of thought she was a bit too nutty for my taste. I do appreciate the artistic value of her performance.

Thank you Egor, Raccoon, and the rest of you who help me get a handle on this. I need a warm hug, and a friendly smile time to time. I am sad right now because I am coming to a realization that people like you were there for me if I ever needed to have an outlet. I do not want to regret anything, but I can't help but to be a bit sensitive.