Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello everyone, I'm a 25 year old male and doubly incontinent from neurogenic bladder/bowel caused by nerve damage because I have Chiari malformation (brain malformation) where cerebral tonsils in the cerebellum protrudes through the foramen magnum into the neck, putting pressure on the brainstem and it damages nerves throughout my whole body, also I have syringomyelia which is caused by Chiari, and what that is, its a cyst inside the spinal cord, which damages nerves inside the spinal cord aswell. The cyst from syringomyelia is called a syrinx and mine runs through c2 to t11 (top of neck down to lower back). I came to this website to get support, I joined other incontinent support forums like ISC and depend and those forums are a ghost land and I never get any replies to my post.

Hi and welcome to the forums. While I'm not incontinent, there are many here who are and thus able to address any questions or concerns you may have.

What are some of your interests or hobbies? You favorite movie or TV show? We like to get to know our new members a little better.

Welcome. Sorry about your ills, but do rest assured we are here for all, and will assist however we can. It is common on these forums to get members who have to go through life with all kinds of issues. Some of which aren't obvious on the outside.