Thread: I was browsing reddit and found this :)

Default I was browsing reddit and found this :)

"This may not be allowed but just delete it or move it or whatever is wrong"

I was browsing Reddit and found this, and it might be the luckyest guy in the world

reddit.com: over 18?

It just shows what your liable to find in a rent house. You never know looking in the nooks crannies.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    It just shows what your liable to find in a rent house. You never know looking in the nooks crannies.
    if i ever was that lucky i would be so happy!

I didn't know reddit had an abdl page.
    What are the odds of moving down the road, and getting a room with a previous AB having lived there.

I used to have this as a dream when I was a kid. We'd move to a new house, and in my closet were diapers. I still have this dream. Nothing like having it happen for real!

I also had no idea about that abdl subreddit...i might get back on there!
    That is incredibly lucky if it's true. And I KNOW the person wouldn't try to get them back, so I'd be very happy with that find!

It is plausable because I had lost a lot of my furniture during a hurricane one year and someone that my sister knew offered to donate a bed room set to me along with a bunch of other furniture. It was some old person that was going into a nursing home. As I started going through the drawers I actually did find 2 full bags of depends (old school plastic backing). My mom was there and she was going to throw them out for me but I told her i'd take care of it!

thats a cool story
    what are the odds of moving into a new place and finding ab/dl diapers or and adult diapers