Thread: Greetings from Ontario Ca.

Default Greetings from Ontario Ca.

Beginning very fortunate to be in love with a enchanting and thrilling Lady,which i call My Lady. She loves control and good behaviour and i enjoy beginning controlled. We live in a small town, out in cottage country.
    Have been interested in rubber pants and diapers since i can remember, just can't help myself. Same feeling applies to Women's clothing, cute dresses and pretty things. Just love shopping for pretty things.
    Now that i am 53 and really want to enjoy the rest of my life doing what feels good. Have been wearing diapers for over two years and enjoying every moment. Do realize some younger members would believe i really need to wear diapers at this time of my life any way.
    Sincerely mypet

Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll find a lot of like minded people here.I'm also from Ontario, although I live in a more urban area. There's a group here for Canadians as well.

Any other interests or hobbies? I enjoy politics myself, particularly watching the recent follies of Rob Ford and the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by mypet View Post
    Beginning very fortunate to be in love with a enchanting and thrilling Lady,which i call My Lady. She loves control and good behaviour and i enjoy beginning controlled. We live in a small town, out in cottage country.
    Have been interested in rubber pants and diapers since i can remember, just can't help myself. Same feeling applies to Women's clothing, cute dresses and pretty things. Just love shopping for pretty things.
    Now that i am 53 and really want to enjoy the rest of my life doing what feels good. Have been wearing diapers for over two years and enjoying every moment. Do realize some younger members would believe i really need to wear diapers at this time of my life any way.
    Sincerely mypet
    Hello and a warm welcome from me

So what else are you interested in?

Does your MyLady help you choose pretty things to wear, or is that part of your life private to you?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Do you work, if so what do you do?

Sorry for the million questions, just trying to help you open up a little more so we can get to know you better.

Best wishes x

I am also of a certain age, and have no idea how it happened, nobody asked my permission or told me. Hmmph

Have been interested in rubber pants and diapers since i can remember, just can't help myself.
    Indeed. We are legion. You've been expected.

ame feeling applies to Women's clothing, cute dresses and pretty things. Just love shopping for pretty things.
    Here we differ, though I do like shopping for pretty things for others.

Beginning very fortunate to be in love with a enchanting and thrilling Lady,which i call My Lady. She loves control and good behaviour and i enjoy beginning controlled.
    And I am truly happy for you both. Compatibility is the rarest attribute to find in another, and when it happens it is to be admired, envied, and approved of, and imitated.

Do realize some younger members would believe i really need to wear diapers at this time of my life any way.
    Actually the younger ones, as we were once will quite believe us , and our leakproof fashion statements. My turn to close
    with a classic, you will recall it, I am sure, another of the country songs I like

Dear Captain Vimes
    That you for your very pleasant questions and some information that should be shared to people. 1. So what else are you interested in? This is a very large answer so i will keep this closer to my sissy likes. Learning to change towards a softer more feminine. Since i have been wearing diapers for over two years with the care and direction of My Lady. Then of course i love the way She treats me with control and rules of behaviour. 2.Does your My Lady help you choose pretty things to wear, or is that part of your life private to you? My Lady takes me shopping to watch what i pick out and try on. Always dress tastefully and just under the radar to not cause to much attention. At first this was a humbling experience but now it almost seems normal. 3. As far as i know there are two types of music, one being good and the other i don't care for, so i enjoy just about everything as long it is back ground music.4. Do you work, if so what do you do? Right now i own two business in the trades and also a volunteer fire fighter. As My Ladies career climbs, my duties are more and more the sissy homemaker which i enjoy more then anything.
    Hope this helps Sincerely mypet

Dear Starrunner
    Thank you for the welcome from Ontario. With the Robert Ford and Duffy, gives us something else to talk about other then the weather. Hope to make new friends here.
    Sincerely mypet

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll find a lot of like minded people here.I'm also from Ontario, although I live in a more urban area. There's a group here for Canadians as well.

Any other interests or hobbies? I enjoy politics myself, particularly watching the recent follies of Rob Ford and the Senate.