Thread: Introduction to me

Default Introduction to me

Who am I...huh I've never thought about that; I am the atypical boring guy, somewhat tall, a crazy good memory, oh and I have O.C.D. (...that has no bearing on the current situation just thought I would share.)

As far as my diaper fetish goes, I've always been a caretaker.

I'm really into gaming, mostly my N64; history (mostly WWII); and reading ("lips seal with a rightious kiss." and all that jazz)

Being my normal antisocial self I'll spend my time reading the stories and anything else that catches my eye.

As I read over this I find I'm posing everything I'm saying as a more or less direct answer to the New members cheat sheet article...should I not have done that? Aw well.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
    Who am I...huh I've never thought about that; I am the atypical boring guy, somewhat tall, a crazy good memory, oh and I have O.C.D. (...that has no bearing on the current situation just thought I would share.)

I'm really into gaming, mostly my N64; history (mostly WWII); and reading ("lips seal with a rightious kiss." and all that jazz)

Being my normal antisocial self I'll spend my time reading the stories and anything else that catches my eye.

As I read over this I find I'm posing everything I'm saying as a more or less direct answer to the New members cheat sheet article...should I not have done that? Aw well.
    That's exactly how to do it! That way we get to know you better right from the start.

And welcome! There are a lot of caretakers here so you'll have lots of company here. You say you like to read stories, you mean the stories here on adisc? There are some really, really talented writers here.

You still have a N64? My son has one but it broke and he's looking for a new (used) one for cheap. What were/are you favorite N64 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Owlman View Post

Another N64 gamer! I haven't played mine in so long. I need to get it out and play it again. I haven't played GoldenEye or Mario 64 in so long. Welcome to the group.