Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Took a big risk

Default Took a big risk

So it came to my attention that I would be moving to a new apartment next semester and I'm caught unaware so I have a huge stockpile of diapers hiding in my closet underneath some stuff that is sure to be revealed when we start moving. For this reason I put them all in a duffle bag and gave them to my best friend who doesn't know about my AB/DL side. When I gave it to him I told him that I needed him to hide it in his car for a few days until I got moved in to the new place and I stressed that he doesn't want to know what's in the bag. He asked some questions like was it drugs, or is it something bad and I had to tell him it wasn't anything bad but that he just does not want to know what's in the bag. So I'm kind of a nervous wreck right now I'm scared as hell he's going to look in there and then our relationship will never be the same we may not even be friends again. Any advice?

He's totally going to look in there. Wouldn't you in his position?

EX: don't click this link, don't hover over it to read the contents. Never know whats in this link.

You should of boxed them up and wrap it in gift wrapping addressed to someone other then him.

I think the cat is out of the bag or in this case, the diaper is out of the duffel bag.

Sorry, but I think your next move is damage control. He's probably already looked. Human curiosity is what it is. But then again, since you ask him not to look, he may respect your wishes.

Your next step is to wait until he says something, which may happen when you ask for the bag back. Maybe you'll luck out and he won't say a thing.

You know your friend better than I, do you think he will ask questions? If he does, then try to answer them honestly and with confidence. You don't have to go into a lot of detail. Just try to satisfy any curiosity.

A real friend is not going to dump you. He is going to be there for you. If he does leave, then that is his choice and it has nothing to do with the kind of person you are. It just means that he is not very open minded.

Hope everything works out for you.

You can always hope for the best. What you could do is take the bag back and throw it in a moving box and tape it up and hope he didn't look already. Even if he did, is he the type of person that would blab? It'd probably be just ad awkward for him too. Please let us know what happens.

Next time, try a duct-taped-shut cardboard box (+ 1 point if it's a reused liquor box or a U-haul box): adequately boring to protect contents. "Hey, while I'm moving can I keep some stuff/my spare clothes/my spare bedding at your place? Thanks, man."
    My guess is while he may check to make sure he's not holding something scary, he may not, and probably won't care about your special underwear, either.
    I wish you the best of luck.

If my best friend gave me a duffel and told me not to look inside, I wouldn't. Any other friend, and I would totally look, because I dont go to jail for too many people. But, if it were him, I never would. A friend helps you move. A best friend helps you move a body.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    He's totally going to look in there. Wouldn't you in his position?

EX: don't click this link, don't hover over it to read the contents. Never know whats in this link.

You should of boxed them up and wrap it in gift wrapping addressed to someone other then him.
    I totally agree, and the picture of the puppy and the bunny was adorable. The last time I moved I stuffed my diapers in heavy duty garbage bags and had them marked as 'clothes' and there wasn't any problem.

I think at this point it is a matter of damage control. Your friend must be wondering what he is harrowing, drugs dead puppies and bunnies or whatever. He's probably wondering what you're involved in and could be concerned about your safety (or his). I think you should to discuss it with him even of he doesn't bring it up. Saying nothing is what will negatively affect your relationship. You trust him enough to hold onto your stuff so maybe you could let him know that:

You appreciate his friendship

You trust him and that is why you asked him to look after the bag

There is nothing in the bag that will endanger him or is harmful to him

You trust him enough to know he will respect your privacy

The contents are personal and pertain to a harmless lifestyle

You don't feel comfortable discussing the lifestyle with him right now but maybe someday you will be able to discuss it more freely with him and give details.

Let him know you have already given him more trust than you've ever given to anyone else and thank him for it.

At least this way you're giving an explanation of the contents whether he peeked inside or not.

If he did look (and I couldn't blame him) you aren't saying anything he doesn't already know, but at least you're talking about it and the conversation will carry on from there.

If he didn't look, well he's one hell of a trustworthy friend and deserves at least some explanation.

If he really is your friend he wont look even tho some friends are curious

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    So it came to my attention that I would be moving to a new apartment next semester and I'm caught unaware so I have a huge stockpile of diapers hiding in my closet underneath some stuff that is sure to be revealed when we start moving. For this reason I put them all in a duffle bag and gave them to my best friend who doesn't know about my AB/DL side. When I gave it to him I told him that I needed him to hide it in his car for a few days until I got moved in to the new place and I stressed that he doesn't want to know what's in the bag. He asked some questions like was it drugs, or is it something bad and I had to tell him it wasn't anything bad but that he just does not want to know what's in the bag. So I'm kind of a nervous wreck right now I'm scared as hell he's going to look in there and then our relationship will never be the same we may not even be friends again. Any advice?
    Oh matey, that in my opinion was a downright stupid move... sorry.

Well, honestly I would utterly REFUSE to take such a duffle bag if offered by anyone - even friends - UNLESS I would know EXACTLY what is supposed to be in the bag.
    I mean seriously: would you? take a bag, someone tells you that you REALLY DON't want to find out about it's contents, asks you to HIDE it for a few days, and that you're not supposed to look into?...
    Honestly if I'd be taking it... the VERY first thing I'd do, as soon as you're outside, is to look into the bag... if it's padlocked, out comes my set of bump keys.
    Why? Well as said: 99,99% of the time I would REFUSE to take it at any rate...
    but if no choice given or you really seemed desperate, I'd really wouldn't feel comfy with an unidentified object in my house... I'm paranoid enough not to want to get involved in weird shit.
    Now if I'd find such a thing as diapers, sex toys or whatever... I'd keep the findings to myself, 100%... I wouldn't talk about it to anyone, ever... and you'd be no different to me than before... we all have our secrets.
    if it on the other hand would be something illegal, highly controverisal / borderline illegal...
    I'd give you a quick call to take the shit away asap, or I'll shredd it... simply 'cause you'd have lied in the first place.

So I guess it's pretty safe to bet, that your friend knows about the duffles contents by know.

What to do? Nothing.
    See how it plays out and act by this.
    if he returns you the bag, says nothing, hints nothing: say thanks' offer him a beer, and forget it... in that case, if he had bothered to open the bag, he probably was cool enough not to ask WHY DIAPERS... he doesn't offer the talk, you don't give the speech.

If he asks you WHY DIAPERS: two options: LIE or Truth.
    Which way you go, depends on how you judge your friends open-mind and character.
    Lie: tell him, that it's pretty embarrassing, but you had a bladder infection and had some night time issues - it's definitely getting better though. Ask him to treat this confidential.
    If he's any bit mature, he'll probably let it go by.

if i was in your friends position i would look. but would never say anything. i would keep it to myself. just confirm it wasnt drugs i was driving around with or a human head lol. but if its my friend and they were trying to keep it secret i would never admit to looking and act like everything was normal... just would know something about that person.