Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Dash hooded footed pajamas!

Default Rainbow Dash hooded footed pajamas!

I found some online and in store at Spencer's Gifts and I gotta go try them on. But I don't have the balls to just go do it, I gotta hesitate and start sweating.

I thought I'd mention those to y'all if you guys want some. Any suggestions on how to get over the fear to try them on at the mall and wearing these pajamas around my room mates?

I don't think Spencer's Gifts has fitting rooms for trying on clothes, although I'm not 100% sure.

As for your roommates, do they know about (and accept) that you're a brony? If so, wearing those pajamas probably wouldn't create too much of a stir. But of course I don't know your roommates and whether or not they tend to be judgmental.

kayley

-= This? =-

Meow

=^.^=

I'd wear them ... But I think I want the Jake or Lady Raincorn ones.. Maybe even Rigby. Looks like I need to go to Spencers.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon9981 View Post
    I'd wear them ... But I think I want the Jake or Lady Raincorn ones.. Maybe even Rigby. Looks like I need to go to Spencers.
    Word!

I hate being tall my Rainbow Dash pajamas are so short on me, but I don't want them to be baggy either.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    I found some online and in store at Spencer's Gifts and I gotta go try them on. But I don't have the balls to just go do it, I gotta hesitate and start sweating.

I thought I'd mention those to y'all if you guys want some. Any suggestions on how to get over the fear to try them on at the mall and wearing these pajamas around my room mates?
    Just saw it, getting it tomorrow

I said screw it and just went in the living room and sat down with my head phones on. Haters gonna hate but so far my old biker room mate hasn't said anything, he's a really nice guy but he intimidates me.

Tell your roomate they make Harley pj's too! But they are prone to leaks so he should be careful. LoL biker humor

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Tell your roomate they make Harley pj's too! But they are prone to leaks so he should be careful. LoL biker humor
    I doubt they make Harley Davidson footy pajamas though. Have you seen 'em?