Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What if: AB/DL's were targets of extremists?

Default What if: AB/DL's were targets of extremists?

Ok, so there are modern day examples of extremism against Gays, such as Russia, or North Korea, or even years ago when (i believe that this happened) gays were targeted to be put into the concentration camps along with Jews and so forth.

Theoretically speaking (Don't think that i'm making this post to create negative emotion and fear, i'm just curious of thoughts):
    So what do you think would happen if this sort of thing happened to AB/DL's?

Do you think that people would support it? The government could easily try to pass us off as pedophiles and people would start to hate us as well.

Don't excuse your situation by what country you live in either, us Americans might think we would be safe enough here, but we put Japanese in types of concentration camps as well.

What would be the story?

I think we as a group are still under the radar insofar as the extremists go, unless we happened to be grouped in with the larger community of people with alternative interests and lifestyles.

CrinklySiren

I think that as long as ABDLism is considered a fetish that people wont bother. Especially since there are plenty of websites with information and plenty of psychological professionals who know very well what it is and what it means to be ABDL. I really dont think such a thing would happen unless some extreme situation occured.

There's a huge difference between prancing around in public in a t-shirt and a diaper, vs. quietly wearing under your clothes.

Do outrageous things in public, inevitably you're going to get some bad reactions and people wonder "If his inhibitions don't kick in for THAT, what else is he capable of?". Quite honestly, its a valid question.

Do your own thing on your own time, nobody notices or cares.

I agree we should not push our fetishes on unwilling participants just as a matter of decorum, but I disagree vehemently that those who do push boundaries should expect a violent, forceful reaction.

I mean, woman dressing sexy doesn't give a rapist a free pass, same should apply. Dressing oddly and offending social sensibilities should never be an excuse for violence.

I would run a diaper smuggling network and harbour other DL's for their own safety. Then when the AB/DL persecution is over I would write a book about it and earn $$$. Then I would use my fortune to buy a summer holiday cottage in the Cayman Islands and build sandcastles on my private beach until I die.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I would run a diaper smuggling network and harbour other DL's for their own safety. Then when the AB/DL persecution is over I would write a book about it and earn $$$. Then I would use my fortune to buy a summer holiday cottage in the Cayman Islands and build sandcastles on my private beach until I die.
    YOu forgot that part about buying a bunch of diapers to feel a room you could swim in :V

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    There we go, an answer that is more like i'm looking for. Everyone from above is taking this way more serious than i was expecting. I was trying to imply "Theoretically", not get why it technically wouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Do you think that people would support it? The government could easily try to pass us off as pedophiles and people would start to hate us as well.
    I think the media can affect, for example;

-The press
    -social networks
    -TV (series, movies, commercials)

Everything depends on these media.

Quote Originally Posted by Furcub View Post
    I think the media can affect, for example;

-The press
    -social networks
    -TV (series, movies, commercials)

Everything depends on these media.
    Very true. Which media doesn't always tell it as it is. If anybody wanted to (theoretically) launch an assault on AB/DL's they would have to do it through the media.