Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi, here I am Freya (I find mythology interesting). aside from my interest in diapers, which when I was younger I thought I was the only one, I have since browsed forums and fiction stories and learned otherwise. I am studying to be a mathematician, (I probably have studied enough to qualify as one by now, but I want a to learn more).

Hi and welcome! I was always interested in mythology when I was younger, but never really studied it as much as you. I did take a lot of math, though. Here at adisc we have sub-groups for in depth semi-private discussions. Here is one for math buffs and here is one I help moderate for questions about school and homework. Check them out when you get a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by freya View Post
    Hi, here I am Freya (I find mythology interesting). aside from my interest in diapers, which when I was younger I thought I was the only one, I have since browsed forums and fiction stories and learned otherwise. I am studying to be a mathematician, (I probably have studied enough to qualify as one by now, but I want a to learn more).
    Hiya Freya! (Did that rhyme?)
    I love mythology too! Fantasy interests me more generally, but I love the old stories that people set their lives to.

I have to admit, Freyr, I would've sooner expected your adopted son to be into AB/DL than you! Also, you didn't get enough screen time in the latest Thor movie. Your character is awesome. (many silly, such kidding!)

I always envied mathematicians. I can use math, but I've never been able to enjoy it quite the way the pure-math majors did. What is your favorite area to study?

Welcome to ADISC! Thanks for joining!

Quote Originally Posted by freya View Post
    Welcome to the group. I also thought that I was alone in this as well when I was younger. It's good to find a support group like this, where you'll see that you aren't alone. I also like reading up on mythology. Everytime that a new movie will come out that is based in mythology, I like to read up on it as much as I can, so I can get as much back-story as possible.