Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not careing if people see your ab stuff !!

Default not careing if people see your ab stuff !!

is it a good thing or abd thing if i dont care anymore about people seeing my ab stuff. like my paci and y onsies and all the such including my baby bottle.

it sounds odddd but about 30 minutes ago i had a weird and sudden realizesation that i really dont care if people know about me being ab/dl or seeing and knowing about my ab stuff.

is this a good thing or not ?

would like to what people think about this ?

thanx
    Tennismad

Umm sounds like a happy impulsive thing... If I were you I'd sleep on it, you'll probably feel different about it tomorrow. Best to sort that out before strutting your stuff in public. You want to be sure cause you can't take it back.

i dont have any plans to this stuff publically if thats what you thik i mean. i meant if it was lying aorud in my flat or something.

the only thing i might do in public is wearing a childish t-shirt under my juper or a diaper under my trousers.

i hope that makes it a bit clearer for you ozbub

Yeah I know. I think though that something like a teddy is ok but actual baby stuff might raise some interesting questions.

i know its odd but whenever i get upset i alwas want my teddy to huggle. or my binkie to suck on. if i dont have either of them, nothing else seems to work at cheering me up anymore.

is that a bad thing ?

If you are like me, then it will come and go. I don't care, but at some moments i get super nervous about it. Sometimes i have to remind myself that i'm a baby and that its ok, and i don't need to be nervous.

well i only get nervous about it sometimesas im still not 100% comfortable with it. im able to tell people i am comfortable with this but im not rellay.

i really dont ind about other people knowing whether they care or not. its due to me having low self esteem. and you know what they say you cant be happy being yourself if you cant accept yourself first

Bad thing? I dont think so. Works for me too and we are not hurting anyone. I would think about it though for sure. Took me about 2 months of weighing pro's & con's. Pretty much my whole family knows and good friends know so i dont try and hide things like sippy cups or a paci lying around but everything else is always in my room out of site. They have seen me in my shortalls with my different onesie's or lounging in my footies, now about 3/4 of my family has footies from Jumpin Jammerz thanks to Grandma & Grandpa's bday gifts this year lol. Maybe because it just wasn't a big deal to me, it wasn't to them either? My family is really undertanding, we have all been through a lot together and knew of my way to relieve stress before they ever seen any of my AB stuff, my Grandmother actually bought me my antique wooden crib from a yard sale. Out of all my friends i only had one that "disappeared", oddly it was my oldest/longest friend i had Eventually i came to the mindset that "if somebody is so caught up on something as superficial as the type of clothing i might choose to wear at home, that is not the type of person i need to associate myself with". If your not hurting anyone and your all adults, do whatever you want. If there are kids around or in a place to see whatever's going on then by all means, use common sense (would it upset me if a same situation was placed on me or one of my family??) and mind your manners. Good luck with everything!

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Bad thing? I dont think so. Works for me too and we are not hurting anyone. I would think about it though for sure. Took me about 2 months of weighing pro's & con's. Pretty much my whole family knows and good friends know so i dont try and hide things like sippy cups or a paci lying around but everything else is always in my room out of site. They have seen me in my shortalls with my different onesie's or lounging in my footies, now about 3/4 of my family has footies from Jumpin Jammerz thanks to Grandma & Grandpa's bday gifts this year lol. Maybe because it just wasn't a big deal to me, it wasn't to them either? My family is really undertanding, we have all been through a lot together and knew of my way to relieve stress before they ever seen any of my AB stuff, my Grandmother actually bought me my antique wooden crib from a yard sale. Out of all my friends i only had one that "disappeared", oddly it was my oldest/longest friend i had Eventually i came to the mindset that "if somebody is so caught up on something as superficial as the type of clothing i might choose to wear at home, that is not the type of person i need to associate myself with". If your not hurting anyone and your all adults, do whatever you want. If there are kids around or in a place to see whatever's going on then by all means, use common sense (would it upset me if a same situation was placed on me or one of my family??) and mind your manners.
    point well taken lilbiker

Well, as long as you are not making it clearly obvious, and forcing it on people. You running around wth an obvious bulge in your pants and a baby onesie, perhaps with shortalls, would definitely not be okay. Assuming you mean you don't really care if someone comes into your house and finds your stash, then I don't think that's really a bad thing. For me, both my parents know. I told my mom and my dad walked in on me...I...have not reached such a point yet. While I have largely gotten over it, still kinda hurts being called weird and un0natural by your dad. But I am to the point that I try to hide it, and take reasonable steps to keep it from coming up again, but if we walks in on me again, it's his fault.