Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me...?

Question Is it just me...?

...or is being given a portable potty just about the greatest thing ever? No more worrying about messing yourself, when your current "white underwear" was designed to handle bodily functions.

bielive it or not i think its better than having to use public toilet. i get anxiety whe i have t use pblic restrooms. im alwas imageaning ill find something really nasty there. not t mention just going in them makes me all fidgety.

i think i have a toilet phobia if you can have one but yeah i love having my diapers i dont have to worry or get the anxiety i get when trying to use public restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    bielive it or not i think its better than having to use public toilet. i get anxiety whe i have t use pblic restrooms. im alwas imageaning ill find something really nasty there. not t mention just going in them makes me all fidgety.

i think i have a toilet phobia if you can have one but yeah i love having my diapers i dont have to worry or get the anxiety i get when trying to use public restrooms.
    Huh? What's a toilet? x3

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
    Huh? What's a toilet? x3
    hah i think its the thing that big boys and girls when they have learned how to use the potty lol

hah i think its the thing that big boys and girls when they have learned how to use the potty lol
    Pfft. I'm never going potty outside of my pants. ;3

Pfft. I'm never going potty outside of my pants. ;3
    pants dont you mean your diaper ? lolz

pants dont you mean your diaper ? lolz
    ...yes. <|{

...yes. <|{
    see now thats a much better way to go than all the stress involved soetimes with so called potty phobia lol that i get wehn i have to use public toilets ewwww *shiver*

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    Please no.

what are you talking about kurocat ?