• no

13 54.17%
  • other

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drawings of cute pictures?

Default Drawings of cute pictures?

This question keeps crossing my mind.

Now before anyone ask, I put this in the AB thread because although I draw mainly babyfur pictures this question is pertaining to all types of cute innocent drawings. Meaning human pictures too.

I like to draw cute pictures, and I see nothing wrong with it. Yet I can not shake when I sketch this stuff in certain areas is it ok.

There is nothing wrong with drawing cute pictures, yet because I am a guy it is seen as weird. Society isn't the only issue though. The other issue is abdls also. I know we all think differently, and quite frankly I do not like how some people will shun others for doing stuff they feel is wrong, when they is nothing wrong with it at all.

Why does being a abdl all of a sudden just make it wrong for you to be able to draw cute pictures in public, when someone else who likes the same thing can draw that stuff no problem.
    We see people drawing stuff like that all the time. You see it on birthday cards, balloons, cars, cartoons. Why must it matter?

I was afraid to post this because I did not want people screaming at my telling me I am wrong for drawing that stuff in public, because it is not, yet I feel it is wrong only because I do not want you guys to just shun me out of the community as "OH THAT GUY IS SUPER CREEPY". I now that sounds retarded, but the sad truth is I feel we are to paranoid at times, and eventually one day we will have some separation in between us.

Some people might not see what I am thinking, and will probably stay with their own judgment, but I hope some others can at least see this from a different point of view.

Please read this whole post before you read the question. I am saying this for a reason.

Question:

I said yes, but that is conditional on what type of ab pictures you are talking about. So long as it is what you are suggesting, which is cute innocent stuff, then it technically isn't anything but cute innocent stuff. The other thing to this is, is you will get people asking questions and spreading words/rumors about, so that is a risk you have to decide on.

i dont see anything wrong with doing what you like to do as ong a it dosent hurt other people or force them to paratke in something they dont ant to do.

so i say go ahead and do it if it makes you happy and or if you enjoy doing it.

p.s i dint vote because i didnt know one i should have clicked to show that i dont have a problem with it.

I got paranoid when I tried to do it, but really there is nothing wrong with at all, just the type of thing you might feel self conscious over. and at least where I come from I bet the only reactions I would get would be either apathy or "that's cute", no one really cares about gender roles (at least where I come from.)

To answer the second part of your question, I guess It may rise pedophile suspicion in some eyes if the picture is a human, but Its a risk worth taking and it isn't as bad as something like going to a preschool with your caretaker in baby cloths and paying with 3 year olds, not like anyone does that anyways. If its babyfur then no one will care
    Last edited by SicartheaSpikefan; 22-Nov-2013 at 03:57.

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    I got paranoid when I tried to do it, but really there is nothing wrong with at all, just the type of thing you might feel self conscious over. and at least where I come from I bet the only reactions I would get would be either apathy or "that's cute", no one really cares about gender roles (at least where I come from.)

To answer the second part of your question, I guess It may rise pedophile suspicion in some eyes if the picture is a human, but Its a risk worth taking and it isn't as bad as something like going to a playground with your caretaker in baby cloths and paying with 3 year olds, not like anyone does that anyways. If its babyfur then no one will care
    *joking*

Yea unless the person happens to be a furry that hates us :V

then you might have a issue. lol

Nice spoiler within spoiler thing. Anyway. I see nothing wrong. As long as you are willing to risk someone seeing a drawing, then have at it. For sure if it's non sexual, no hesitation in my answer.

Edit: For my answer I also assume you are doing so in a discreet way. Not holding it so everyone can see what you are drawing. Then it may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    crap I just realized I voted for no when I meant to say yes.....
    i havent voted yet as i ddint understan the question so dont feel bad lol.

The question is basically: "Is it wrong to draw cute ABDL pictures in public, in a non-sexual way?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    The question is basically: "Is it wrong to draw cute ABDL pictures in public, in a non-sexual way?"

no i dont think its wrong to do that at all

so i should vote no ?