Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bottle Conundrum

Default Bottle Conundrum

So am I alone in being both wanting to use my bottle sometimes, and yet not wanting to. I love it and feel little...but...Then I need to clean it and whatnot, and it just kinda ruins the feeling to get up and rinse out the bottle in streight hot water to keep the milk from going bad inside the bottle. Could that damage the bottle btw? or am I being a bit paranoid. Any any rate, cleaning them is annoying. You loose all that little you obtain in the process. Any ideas for keeping that feeling? Mostly when I can use it it's during the night, and if I don't clean it will be with a lil milk it in the the entire night and whatnot. Suggestions?

i dont know if this info will help you or not but well......

well when i use mine i like to wait till im sleepish. ill have my milk in my bottle but ill war it up so its nice and warm. then i get all comfy and snuggled up in bed. then ill drink my warm milk while i have my teddywith me.

it helps me fall alsleep really well and i alwas sleep better when i do that before bed. when i dont do it i dont seem to sleep as well.

as for the cleaning thing. i dont clean mine immediately after i use it and its fine till the morning. when i wake up in the morning. thats when i will clean it.

hoped i helped

Tennismad

You could get a bottle with the disposable inserts, that at least would make it so you only have to wash the nipple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    as for the cleaning thing. i dont clean mine immediately after i use it and its fine till the morning. when i wake up in the morning. thats when i will clean it.

Tennismad
    Same with me, I don't clean mine till later the next day at best usually. It gets nasty if you wait too long though, and then you need to let it soak if you want to get rid of the smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Same with me, I don't clean mine till later the next day at best usually. It gets nasty if you wait too long though, and then you need to let it soak if you want to get rid of the smell.

yeah dont let it get smelly or it could the cleaning job 100 times harder. and a bottle that smells of stale milk is just as bad as the smell of sick bielive me i know.

But overnight isn't going to cause that problem? =) How does warm milk taste btw? might have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    But overnight isn't going to cause that problem? =) How does warm milk taste btw? might have to try that.
    no it dosent usually do that over night, i would still wash it in the morning tho or as soon as you can.

i like warm milk before bed it helps e to fall asleep most of the time. i currently have quite bad sleeping problmes. i a currently suffering with terrible nightmares.

Mostly my issue is my wonky sleeping schedule from a bit of cabin fever, not really able to get a job or do anything social at this point, mostly stuck at home and that afects sleep cycles. But I shall have to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    Mostly my issue is my wonky sleeping schedule from a bit of cabin fever, not really able to get a job or do anything social at this point, mostly stuck at home and that afects sleep cycles. But I shall have to try that.
    i nwot he feeling i happen to be in a very similar position right now and it really sucks

trust me on this one lol

I rinse mine out at night before I go to bed, and then wash it out with soap the next morning. I also will drink cranberry juice cut in half with water. That's a lot safer for leaving over night.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I rinse mine out at night before I go to bed, and then wash it out with soap the next morning. I also will drink cranberry juice cut in half with water. That's a lot safer for leaving over night.
    ill defonitely tae that into consideration. i love cranberry juice plus its healthy for me see me is a good boy, i drink fruit juice i nevr thought it would ok to so with cranberry uice in my bottle tho. coz of the acid in it.