Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

Okay guys please forgive me I am bad at introductions but I am going to give it a try lol.

hello everyone My name is Tinman. I am road construction worker and have been doing it for a short time but I have to admit I enjoy it. I am a Diaper Lover but other then that when I'm not working I am a gamer. I have a bunch that I enjoy playing mainly Eve Online and Civilization V.. I do enjoy COD for time to time which it where Tinman comes from. Its been my COD tag for a long time. I honestly just like being able to talk to other abdls and sharing thoughts with them so when I found this place I figured it would be a great place to do it.

Look forward to talking with you guys

Welcome Tinman! I'm not much of a gamer but there are a lot of members who are. We like to get to know each other better, so what part of the world do you hail from?

Welcome to the site!

Glad to see I'm not alone in having CoD as a guilty pleasure. Have you tried Ghosts yet? I'm currently holding off on purchasing it, but it seems to have fixed spawn issues finally....

I am from the US... And Eulogy saidly I am behind I'm still playing Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops I need to get the newer versions but CoD is a once in a while game for me.. My main is Eve Online.. But I might get Ghost for my PC but I would really love to get it for a console... The PC version of CoD games always ends up having tons of Haxers and they ruin the game for me.