Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: intro/hello

Default intro/hello

Hey everyone! I am a dl, my girlfriend and I have decided to make an account here. We've come to this site to seek advice and so she can understand it better. I am a salesman for an semi truck dealership. And she is currently in her 3rd year in college. Interests are recording music, guitar, singing, football, cars

Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    Hey everyone! I am a dl, my girlfriend and I have decided to make an account here. We've come to this site to seek advice and so she can understand it better. I am a salesman for an semi truck dealership. And she is currently in her 3rd year in college. Interests are recording music, guitar, singing, football, cars
    Hey musicman! Welcome to the adisc community! Typically each person has his/her own account. Did you gf sign up too? Obviously you like music. What's you favorite football team?

Hey thank you! Yes I figured each person should have there own account. She has not but will see if she wants too. Haha yes music is pretty much would I do in my free time. Saints fan, Who dat! Haha
    What about yours?

heya music man

elcome to adisc. i hope you will find yourself comfortable here.

what sort of music do you like ?
    me myself and i am a big heavy metal and rock kind of guy.

anyways

Tennismad

Hey yea for sure! I have a wide selection of music, i like heavy music from some jam music. Ha I've been listening to listening to bands like Young the giant, 311, incubus and stuff like that recently. What bands do you listen too?

i like * deep breath *

metallica
    iron maiden
    korn
    serenia
    nightwish
    avantasia i really love avantais
    bon jovie yes i know its sad but i do like some of his music
    edguy
    fall out boy
    hammerfall
    kamelot
    linkin park
    rage against the machine
    rammstein

deep breath out
    lolz

i think that just about covers my music likes lol

We came to this site, to receive advise and help. She is still confused on the whole thing. We want to get married in the future, and don't want his fetish to hurt our relationship.
    No reason it should. But instead of discussing that in your intro thread, may I suggest it would be best discussed in a mature topics thread? You should make such a new thread there, it's an important thing to talk through, plus lately a couple of other people have said they are in comparable situations. Adisc was made for this sort of thing, giving support to ab's, dl's, and their significant others. Your situation is all too common.

By the way Barry Manilow wrote in I am Music And I Write The Songs

My home lies deep within you
    And I've got my own place in your soul
    Now, when I look out through your eyes
    I'm young again, even though I'm very old

Seems kind of apropos for an abdl forum. Not exactly hard rock, I know...

Quote Originally Posted by musicman View Post
    Hey thank you! Yes I figured each person should have there own account. She has not but will see if she wants too. Haha yes music is pretty much would I do in my free time. Saints fan, Who dat! Haha
    What about yours?
    Cardinals - I like underdogs

Tennismad - Can't go wrong listenin to those bands I know most of them! Some good music mane.
    And Raccoon, I'm going to give it a try! Haha
    Zipperless hell yea!