Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dating in the AB/DL community

Default Dating in the AB/DL community

I bet this has been asked a million times but probably not the way I'm going to word it. I want to find a woman who is accepting of my AB/DL side but at the same time I don't want to limit myself to AB/DL sites or fetish sites because I may miss out. There's a lot more to my personality than being an AB/DL.

My counselor who I trust more than anyone in my life told me that woman may shy away from me once they find out unfortunately. So she told me to date other AB/DL's but there doesn't seem to be many AB/DL women, especially in the US.

So what would you do? 1. Use AB/DL sites or fetish sites, etc. 2. Just try to find an open minded woman and go on from there? I'm just scared to death of rejection. 3. Or tell me another idea you have.

Thanks

Well yes a woman may shy away after telling her about this but it depends on when you tell her. Like personally I would wait until you've developed a long meaningful relationship before opening up about this. Chances are if you're in a good committed relationship, she'll be more than happy to try it out. I dont really have experience with your situation exactly (I'm not an AB) but I've told a few girls about this stuff before and they were all accepting of it and were even willing to try things. So thats what I would focus on. Just finding the right girl to develop a real relationship with.
    Or if you can get over the whole scared of rejection thing, you can ask girls on the first date and maybe you'll get lucky and find one who's into it :P

I've often wondered what would happen if someone put that into their E Harmony profile. That reaches a lot of people. My son found his fiance on E Harmony, but he was looking for a girl who likes sports and the outdoors. I realize that is worlds apart.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    I bet this has been asked a million times but probably not the way I'm going to word it. I want to find a woman who is accepting of my AB/DL side but at the same time I don't want to limit myself to AB/DL sites or fetish sites because I may miss out. There's a lot more to my personality than being an AB/DL.

My counselor who I trust more than anyone in my life told me that woman may shy away from me once they find out unfortunately. So she told me to date other AB/DL's but there doesn't seem to be many AB/DL women, especially in the US.

So what would you do? 1. Use AB/DL sites or fetish sites, etc. 2. Just try to find an open minded woman and go on from there? I'm just scared to death of rejection. 3. Or tell me another idea you have.

Thanks

well since i am not in a huge hurry to get married at the moment, i mostly want to get done with school first. I just went onto pof.com and made a profile there, and then told about myself, and used the last two paragraphs to openly admit my little side, so if anybody contacts me, then they are probably pretty ok with it. Granted that sometimes none of them read that far down, lol.

edit: Not in a huge hurry, but would do anything if i found the right girl, that could love me and my little side, to be with her the rest of my life.

Since I use an internet dating site to date women I chose to be up front about the fact I have fetishes. Although I don't consider my AB/DL side to be 100% a fetish because the AB side is for emotional comfort and a coping mechanism. So far I have had good luck with being up front with people.

Since I use an internet dating site to date women I chose to be up front about the fact I have fetishes. Although I don't consider my AB/DL side to be 100% a fetish because the AB side is for emotional comfort and a coping mechanism. So far I have had good luck with being up front with people.
    I have had pretty good luck too. They obviously haven't been accepting so much that they love that part about me, otherwise i would probably be married, however it seems like the women who are willing to try online dating, usually expect something interesting, and usually are o.k. with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I have had pretty good luck too. They obviously haven't been accepting so much that they love that part about me, otherwise i would probably be married, however it seems like the women who are willing to try online dating, usually expect something interesting, and usually are o.k. with it.
    The cool thing is since yesterday when I added the info that states I have fetishes two or three girls have flocked to my profile which is awesome. :-D

The cool thing is since yesterday when I added the info that states I have fetishes two or three girls have flocked to my profile which is awesome. :-D
    Lol, nice I think they get more interested in hearing the word fetish rather than hearing infantilist though. Most understand what a fetish is, while they have not heard of infantilist so much, nor do they take the time to figure it out. I should probably change back to that, for a while i had said that i had a 'bit of a fetish.' Then i just out and plainly stated it on my profile instead. The attention has been scarce. However when i posted a picture of me on the mountains wearing a t-shirt with simba and nala, i got a ton of attention from that. Some reason i get lots and lots of compliments over my lion king t-shirts i have. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Lol, nice I think they get more interested in hearing the word fetish rather than hearing infantilist though. Most understand what a fetish is, while they have not heard of infantilist so much, nor do they take the time to figure it out. I should probably change back to that, for a while i had said that i had a 'bit of a fetish.' Then i just out and plainly stated it on my profile instead. The attention has been scarce. However when i posted a picture of me on the mountains wearing a t-shirt with simba and nala, i got a ton of attention from that. Some reason i get lots and lots of compliments over my lion king t-shirts i have. I love it.
    The Lion King shirts sound really cute :-) For me diapers are partly a fetish but they are also part of AB paraphernalia which is not a fetish.

i cant date with these online things. i just dont seem tounderstand how they work. let alone the fact that they seem to conspire against me.

to the point where im screaming at the bloody thing about why its not working and beig stupid lol