Thread: Greetings from Barcelona

Default Greetings from Barcelona

Hi everybody,
    I'm a guy from Barcelona that wants to know something else about this world. If anyone comes to Barcelona, please let me know and I'll be your diaper-guide around the city. Hope I make friends soon!
    See you here!

Quote Originally Posted by erreniega View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I'm a guy from Barcelona that wants to know something else about this world. If anyone comes to Barcelona, please let me know and I'll be your diaper-guide around the city. Hope I make friends soon!
    See you here!
    Welcome to adisc erreniega! I se you like to travel. Where all have you been?

Two of my best friends are on holiday in Barcelona right now. They are having a great time. Do you have any non AB/DL interests?

Welcome aboard!

Funnily enough I'm going to be in Barcelona for work next week for a couple of days, too bad I don't think I'll physically have the time to do anything but work related stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to adisc erreniega! I se you like to travel. Where all have you been?
    Although I put I like to travel, I should have put that I would like to travel. However, I've been in Paris, London, Tanger and all around Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    Two of my best friends are on holiday in Barcelona right now. They are having a great time. Do you have any non AB/DL interests?
    Sure, I'm a social AB, I mean I like being an AB when I met other people, but when I'm alone I'm more a DL. Are your friends AB/DL too?

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Welcome aboard!

Funnily enough I'm going to be in Barcelona for work next week for a couple of days, too bad I don't think I'll physically have the time to do anything but work related stuff
    Wow, what a pity. I would have liked meeting you if you'd got some free time...

hiya

welome to adisc

im curious but do you like dbz ? i only ask coz of your avatar !!

paris is a nice place to visit. i have only been once but i got to go up the eifel tower. i was thinking as i was going up on the lift that i was going to have a heart attack as i dont like hights.

the funny thing is whe i gpt up there i didnt even now i was really high up. i was too busy enjoying the view.

it was great.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I put I like to travel, I should have put that I would like to travel. However, I've been in Paris, London, Tanger and all around Spain.

Sure, I'm a social AB, I mean I like being an AB when I met other people, but when I'm alone I'm more a DL. Are your friends AB/DL too?

Wow, what a pity. I would have liked meeting you if you'd got some free time...
    Hello and welcome!

I myself am an "Adult Baby" with the lifelong disabilities of Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    hiya

welome to adisc

im curious but do you like dbz ? i only ask coz of your avatar !!
    Yes! I like very much DBZ, you too, don't you? I found Goten very cute and I liked a lot Gotenks, that's why I have him as my avatar.

Yes! I like very much DBZ, you too, don't you? I found Goten very cute and I liked a lot Gotenks, that's why I have him as my avatar.

nice

i like them all to be honest. but my avorite dbz character has got to goku then vegeta and then everybody else lol