Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mens Footed PJs at Macys

Default Mens Footed PJs at Macys

I was in a Macy's today in the mens section and saw footed pjs. I really never thought I would see it. So I checked their web site and found they had even more. The store had the Club Room brand but the site had some sports related ones. Here's a link
    Concepts Sport Sleepwear, Zip-Front MLB Allover Print Fleece Footie Pajamas - Pajamas, Robes & Slippers - Men - Macy's

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylfeet View Post
    I was in a Macy's today in the mens section and saw footed pjs. I really never thought I would see it. So I checked their web site and found they had even more. The store had the Club Room brand but the site had some sports related ones. Here's a link
    Concepts Sport Sleepwear, Zip-Front MLB Allover Print Fleece Footie Pajamas - Pajamas, Robes & Slippers - Men - Macy's
    Cool,

You buy a pair?

B

Heck yea! Footie pjs have been making a comeback! I have several friends that own and wear those :-) I doubt they are AB though. I think it's all part of the trendy "stuff that was cool when I was a kid" movement.

Think I may pick up a pair though. Anyone know who makes the best fitting footie sleepers for chubby kids?

If you are into baseball then these pj's are for you. Personally im not that big of a baseball fan. Nice otherwise

There was also the non-baseball lines and the Club Room ones, like these:
    Club Room Men's Sleepwear, Zip-Front Novelty Print Fleece Footie Pajamas - Pajamas, Robes & Slippers - Men - Macy's

The store had some but not all of the Club Room ones on the shelf. I'll probably order a couple and report on what they are like.

Not a bad deal, and it looks like there are a few in stock at my local stores. I am thinking the beer mug ones for me.

I just picked up some NFL Green Bay Packers men's footies at Walmart for $25. Happy to see them making them in mens.

No 2X at Macy's, though. I have to return a set I got at Target that was a women's 2X. They weren't right height-wise for me and when I laid down, they compressed my spine a bit. I have a bulging disc in my lower back so I can't wear them.

I got the Club Room ones in the mail and they are very soft and warm. The feet are of the floppy variety and I would prefer more form-fitting feet. I got a size L and I'm about 5' 10" and 205 lbs -- there's plenty of room for my belly and a thick diaper. In fact, if I were an inch taller and/or weighed quite a bit more, I think they would still fit.

I went to Macy's and got mine, tried them on in the dressing room and even wore my diaper to be sure that they fit right. I got the size Med and they fit me well. I got the ones with beer mugs on them they are warm, fuzzy and very comfortable even better than the pair I got from jumpin jamerz.