Thread: St. Louis Medical supplies

Default St. Louis Medical supplies

Does anyone know of any local med shops that stock/can order Tena Slip?

No, St. Louis is terrible, as far as I have seen. I've even been in some of those more "specialty" pharmacies, you know not like Walgreens or CVS...

I'm guessing you're looking for something like this for the convenience of not getting a box shipped to your door? What I do to remedy that is buy from XP Medical (who ships via FedEx) and instead of your address, put in the address for the nearest FedEx location that does "Hold At Location." (They all might, not sure though...) I also put my cell number in the comments on XP's order form, which is transposed right to the FedEx label, so they know how to contact you. Then you can see when the package arrives either via phone or online tracking, and pick it up whenever you want within, I believe, 5 days.

Yeah StL is kind of lame...I have been to Medical west in St. Peters and they do have Molicare but not Supers.Weak..I just want to walk in a place and be able to choose what I want and have it in my hands that day is all.

Quote Originally Posted by mayeyeplease View Post
    Yeah StL is kind of lame...I have been to Medical west in St. Peters and they do have Molicare but not Supers.Weak..I just want to walk in a place and be able to choose what I want and have it in my hands that day is all.
    sorry I just thought you wanted to know of sites that actually sell Tena Slips I never knew you wanted convenience. in all honesty I am not an expert at this and I know nothing about St. Louis so I guess I am not as useful as I thought I would be.

Oh no you where very helpful acceptet!!! Thank you for the reference websites