Thread: Wasup :P guys and Girls

Default Wasup :P guys and Girls

Hi i'm a guy, i'm from canada by the way, i do some Mix Martial Art (MMA) and weigt lifting, i love action movies horror movies, i love to go out with my friend for a beer, i consider my self a nice guy , i do djing all the time and want to become a Carpenter.

So i guess, like everyone here i love diapers i don't know why but i like it, i don't know what else to say about that.

I love Video games and i love juste listening to music or working out. I don't know what else to say.

I'm here only to take a place in this community and talk with other people so that it .

Hello Charles1234 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice intro.

Welcome to the site. I've done some carpentry and building, but a while ago. My family has a cottage 200 miles north of Toronto, and we've built all the buildings and structures ourselves. I'm a professional musician, both classical and pop. It's always fun to make music.

Well Thank You guys hope to talk with you more on the site