Thread: Helloooo

Default Helloooo

Hey all, Sam here, just thought I'd upgrade from lurker status and say Hi.

A little about me I guess. Currently flinging pizzas for living and saving up to move elsewhere. I'm a diaper/baby fur who been lucky enough to find himself a wonderful BF/Daddy whom I love very much.

My Hobbies range from playing games (video/tabletop) to cooking to drawing (I'm on FA). I love to read and to watch/study films. I'm just generally interested in most things really.

I've never really been much of a talker but I try to be friendly and hope to get to know some of you.

Hi and welcome to the forums. That was a very nice introduction. No need to be shy, we're a friendly bunch. I'm a furry as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Samthepup View Post
    Hey all, Sam here, just thought I'd upgrade from lurker status and say Hi.

A little about me I guess. Currently flinging pizzas for living and saving up to move elsewhere. I'm a diaper/baby fur who been lucky enough to find himself a wonderful BF/Daddy whom I love very much.

My Hobbies range from playing games (video/tabletop) to cooking to drawing (I'm on FA). I love to read and to watch/study films. I'm just generally interested in most things really.

I've never really been much of a talker but I try to be friendly and hope to get to know some of you.
    welcome to the fold. so you like games huh? gaming is a big part of my life and im always excited to meet a fellow gamer so you PC or console? and what kind of tabletop?

Me personally i mainly use my PC for gameing but have consoles, so if you have XBL or steam and want another friend hit me up. as for tabletop i mostly do D&D and Vampire Requiem. but as for traditional games i love life and other similar games.

come tell us more we'd love to hear more about you.

Thanks for the friendly welcomes!

I'm an all around gamer. PC, Xbox, PS3, and as many of the older ones as I can afford. It's safe to say that I've been distracted once or twice by a good game.

As for tabletop games, I really enjoyed playing D&D but it's been awhile. I enjoy some more modern board games such as Last Night on Earth (Zombies) and Betrayal at Hill House (Ghouls and ghosts), just wish I had the money for more like them.

In d&d what is your favorite class to play? I prefer ranger and rouge. The only zombie tabletop I played was zombiecyde is yours like it.

I haven't played nearly as much D&D as I'd like but I enjoyed my time with my dragonborn warlord. I also had a custom werewolf character but I'm not sure were my stuff is now...

From the look of it those zombie games are similar I'll have to look more into it though. Just wish I could afford more of them.