Thread: Abena Abri-flex Pull-ons

Default Abena Abri-flex Pull-ons

Just ordered some Abena Abri-Flex Pull On's from Amazon.

I love pull-up style diapers. They're just so comfortable and easy. That's one of the major reasons I like Goodnites so much. They're easy to put on and take off.

Anyone here had any experience with these pull-ups?

Amazon.com: Abena Abri-flex Pull-ons,14-Count, Size Small: Health & Personal Care

I've tried them. They hold up pretty well as far as pull-ups go.

i got a bunch just last week. well i usually hate adult pull ups because they have the stupid puffy frilliness to it. but the padding is the nicest off them all, so i deal with it.

They're the only pull-ons I have tried that I would be comfortable flooding, or wetting more than one time. It is also fairly obvious when they are at capacity so leaks are pretty easy to avoid, in most cases. They are the only adult pull-ons I trust for regular use, although the absorbency is still less than that of the abena abri-forms.

They are the only diaper I wear and use for both pee & poo. I am out of town on business for a few days and have a bunch in my suitcase. Looking forward to a few great nights! I lovf e my Abena Abriflex!

I usually only wet a diaper once before I toss it out, so I'm not too worried about the capacity. I'm more concerned with comfort and fit. I have around a 30-31 inch waist, so I figured a small should give me a good fit.

I picked up some M4's a couple months ago, and they're so big I can't wear them discretely anywhere. I end up wearing Good Nites if I want to go out diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by hentaisensai View Post
    I usually only wet a diaper once before I toss it out, so I'm not too worried about the capacity. I'm more concerned with comfort and fit. I have around a 30-31 inch waist, so I figured a small should give me a good fit.

I picked up some M4's a couple months ago, and they're so big I can't wear them discretely anywhere. I end up wearing Good Nites if I want to go out diapered.
    Even though they are somewhat thick, They aren't really visible under clothing. The only thing I would be concerned about is the high waistline, but that is pretty easily solved by folding the top down somewhat. They are very comfortable though, and retain their fit right up until they are at capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Even though they are somewhat thick, They aren't really visible under clothing. The only thing I would be concerned about is the high waistline, but that is pretty easily solved by folding the top down somewhat. They are very comfortable though, and retain their fit right up until they are at capacity.
    Thanks for the insight! Yeah, I noticed the high waistline from the pictures, but like you said, that's easily solved by folding it down.

Now you've got me excited! Damn UPS guy needs to put the pedal to the metal and get here already!

I'm wearing some right now. I love 'em for wearing out in public as they fit close and tight. As for the high waistline, I just pull them up and let my tucked-in-shirt cover them. The capacity isn't all that great but, if you're worried, put some plastic pants over them like I do. Very easy to change in/out of these in public bathrooms, too.

Just received them in the mail! These things are SUPER comfortable! I think I found my new favorite diaper. I'm already planning on ordering another bag.