Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commission, how long to complete

Default Commission, how long to complete

I just hired a commission of my fursona to be done, and i'm wondering, what is the general length of time for a commission to be done in?

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to get a commission from Kalida Kitsune, anybody know about her work?

It varies widely from artist to artist. I ordered a commission a month ago (not from the same artist as you) and I'm still waiting. Others are quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    It varies widely from artist to artist. I ordered a commission a month ago (not from the same artist as you) and I'm still waiting. Others are quicker.
    Oh, wow, that does take a while then. Well i guess it is art, which can take time.

where did you commission it from? as im looking for one too

Quote Originally Posted by mistysummers View Post
    where did you commission it from? as im looking for one too
    Emily Maute
    Also known as Kalida Kitsune
    GollyPop - Home
    She does a certain ammount, im not sure how many, but she keeps a specific work load, from what i understand, I filled in her last slot for some unknown period of time. Which also might mean i'll have to wait a while.

Typical turnaround for popular artists are 1-3 weeks. Sometimes they go longer, but most keep up pretty well.

With Kalida (maybe one of the most popular artists I've seen, and she's one who regularly makes my just "wow" at the screen) you might have to wait a while due to her work volume. But hey, it's art. Art's ready when it's ready (and is worth waiting for). Also, I am quite envious of you now~

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Emily Maute
    Also known as Kalida Kitsune
    GollyPop - Home
    She does a certain ammount, im not sure how many, but she keeps a specific work load, from what i understand, I filled in her last slot for some unknown period of time. Which also might mean i'll have to wait a while.
    Kalida is pretty quick but if you got the last slot your going to have to wait until she does the others first. I say about 3-4 weeks maybe depending on the amount of detail is in the others but with her she could be getting to your sooner then you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Kalida is pretty quick but if you got the last slot your going to have to wait until she does the others first. I say about 3-4 weeks maybe depending on the amount of detail is in the others but with her she could be getting to your sooner then you think.
    sweet

i had two of my pics done by kalida you can check my FA which is the same as this, Plevvy. One was done in a few days the other put me on a waiting list when she was really backed up, i regret nothing she is awesome.