Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Hi everybody!

Hi,

To introduce myself, I am a programmer during the day, where I work on statistical data analysis. I have a knack for numbers, and I enjoy keeping current on the latest in technological advances.

My hobbies are for the most part pretty in keeping with my laid-back personality-- cooking, hiking, and reading. I read just about anything and everything- non-fiction, literary fiction, science fiction, noir, experimental fiction, you name it.

To the mods and other long time members and prolific contributors, a pre-emptive thanks for creating and running a great site!

Yo! Hi fellow programmer. I'm a software engineer at a large high tech company who writes embedded firmware. Welcome to the Adisc community.

A statistician's wife had twins. He was delighted. He rang the minister who was also delighted.
    "Bring them to church on Sunday and we'll baptize them," said the minister.
    "No," replied the statistician. "Baptize one. We'll keep the other as a control."

To the mods and other long time members and prolific contributors, a pre-emptive thanks for creating and running a great site!
    You are welcome, for your thank-you pre-emptive,
    You are nice being so complimentive.
    I know with wanton abandon,
    My rhyme's gotten random
    And my spelling 's become reprehensive.

But my verse over time is improving,
    like a vector, for here I am using
    Added words: operands
    Which not only expand,
    But move it forward and make it amusing.

Depends, Don't ! You'll end up a regretter
    If you fail to get something better
    You will wind up upset,
    When like your padding you'll get:
    Feeling you're under the wetter.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 19-Nov-2013 at 05:07.