Thread: Looking for a store that carries currity / kendall diapers

Default Looking for a store that carries currity / kendall diapers

Hey I have noticed some super cute baby diapers from curity (made by kendall) that have clifford the big red dog on them. I have found lots of medical supply online shops that carry them but not a physical store yet. Anyone know where to get them (california , arizona area)?

If I remember right from quite a long time ago...I remember seeing a add about kendall doing pull ups diapers with Dragon Tails prints on them(now Target pull ups does them)but curity still in bisness,I just dont know where to buy them exactually but this offical web site might help you out...strange,I cant find the web site but ill give you two links to start the research
    https://www.google.com/#q=curity+diapers
    and this is what your talking about:Amazon.com: Curity Disposable Baby Diapers by Kendall Size 6 (Over 35 lbs), Case of 8/18s (144 ct): Health & Personal Care

Trust me! I seen them before,in fact if you want the clifford the big red dog prints,I know this store stocks on them but I forgot the brand name http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa93cafdc.jpg its the one on the top right,you cant miss it

I hope that helps ya and good luck!
    Charr

Thanks , I have been googling quite a bit finding lots of places that will ship the diapers out , but I would rather just pick them up in person....

Yes that diaper in top right is exactly the one I am looking for! Ever so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by wtfoxie View Post
    Thanks , I have been googling quite a bit finding lots of places that will ship the diapers out , but I would rather just pick them up in person....

Yes that diaper in top right is exactly the one I am looking for! Ever so cute!
    All right then!

The good news is that diaper is still around up to size 6 and they also do pull ups as well. I havent gone over to the store and took a look at what the brand is but this store is called the "Centry Market" so its probably a store brand. Ill head over there tomarrow and give ya the brand name!

Charr