Thread: Keeping sex out of A practices

Default Keeping sex out of A practices

so accepted (a user on here) thinks he found a strategy to turn him off so that he can have his AB role play be more authentic. he had the idea to wear diapers that he didn't like and turned him off so that there would be less of a sex part.

I think that it could be helpful to share other strategies to be used by those who don't want a sexual AB experience.

Another strategy would be to just "take care of business" first. I don't think I could be bothered to have special turn-off diapers around.

Babies are humans and humans are sexual beings. If it's important to do so, good luck with that but it seems to me that if you have to go to a lot of work to detach sex from something maybe you've got a different problem than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Babies are humans and humans are sexual beings. If it's important to do so, good luck with that but it seems to me that if you have to go to a lot of work to detach sex from something maybe you've got a different problem than you think.
    it's alright I am just trying to figure things out here and I was wondering about a lot of things. You see as my name suggests I just accepted this as a part of who and what I am and I just want to get over myself. I really would appreciate your input.well what kind of a problem do you think i may have?

Emily91

I actually discovered that the less I wear, the less excited I am about it generally. Like I'll be really turned on when I put on a Bambino diaper after months of not wearing, but by the time I get to the end of the package it wont be such a big deal. Whether or not this also applies to guys, I can't say though.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily91 View Post
    I actually discovered that the less I wear, the less excited I am about it generally. Like I'll be really turned on when I put on a Bambino diaper after months of not wearing, but by the time I get to the end of the package it wont be such a big deal. Whether or not this also applies to guys, I can't say though.
    sounds like i should experiment with a full suited baby outfit then so i can experiment with that. personally i think this can affect a guy just as much as anyone else but i don't know. at any rate there's only 1 way to find out in the future so i will have to buy a baby suit just to find out. that outfit may take a while because i am so huge in real life though and i have limited means to buy these things though i can be patient about it.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    it's alright I am just trying to figure things out here and I was wondering about a lot of things. You see as my name suggests I just accepted this as a part of who and what I am and I just want to get over myself. I really would appreciate your input.well what kind of a problem do you think i may have?
    The "you" I refer to in my post is general rather than specific and my observation is likewise general. It seems to me that some of us have an aversion to sex in their AB practices that borders on the obsessive. If the desire is there, it's there. Rather than attempting to supress it or divert it, I'd suggest accepting it. Personally, I've found that as I accept harmless desires of mine, the drives behind them often normalize and greater ease with myself is the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    The "you" I refer to in my post is general rather than specific and my observation is likewise general. It seems to me that some of us have an aversion to sex in their AB practices that borders on the obsessive. If the desire is there, it's there. Rather than attempting to supress it or divert it, I'd suggest accepting it. Personally, I've found that as I accept harmless desires of mine, the drives behind them often normalize and greater ease with myself is the result.
    ah i see now. alright well i have already accepted this last month it's just i think there might be more of this then just the sexual part of all of this and IF that part of me really does exist then i should accept that as well because i would be a hypocrite for not at least taking a look into this possibility and well i as thinking why not experiment with this in a healthy way that hurts no one including myself. sorry for not clarifying that i not only as my name implies accepted this part of myself but i am actually embracing this as well.