Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this progressive thinking or wishful thinking?

Default is this progressive thinking or wishful thinking?

alright I am obviously into diapers and I know I am not the only person who has had this problem before. sometimes I get aroused when I put on a diaper but at some point I know I would want to just indulge in AB ONLY activities and it occurs to me that diapers that i would NOT "like" might actually have a use for me. I was thinking I would never buy diapers with prints or cloth backed unless there was nothing else available to me because the sound of cloth as well as it's feel would be a big turn OFF for me and prints also turn me off as well. I have no clue because I have never regressed before i just know i would like it but i NEVER had the chance to even try before until recently.

That's when it hit me i would NOT mind if I got into a diaper that would turn me off if MAYBE I was about to try JUST regressing. you see about prints I find them CUTE but NOT arousing and the theory is I just don't want to get aroused and so getting big turn offs like cloth backing with prints would get that result.do you think it would be a good idea for me to buy diapers JUST for regression purposes SPECIFICALLY because they turn me off?

I've no experiences with this, though It sounds like you may have found a nice trick. I hope It works and other people see this.

Well,

I've been wearing for need...well forever...

I don't really get "turned on" by them at all physically...

I know some of the others on here too get this way after years...

So, yes I can see your point, but I can also say that over time it will be less an issue...

B

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    I've no experiences with this, though It sounds like you may have found a nice trick. I hope It works and other people see this.

well if you hope that other people see this i would recommend that WE just private message our friends and hear what they have to say about this idea actually. yes i am speaking to ANYONE who makes a post on this thread to bring more attention to the idea, this can only be helpful at worst and progressive at best!

sure, but I think that I should start a thread about strategies to keep sexuality out of ABDL practices so that more people could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    sure, but I think that I should start a thread about strategies to keep sexuality out of ABDL practices so that more people could see it.
    well i guess that might work but keep that thread DISTINCTLY different in some way because a mod might close one of them down.i am thinking why not just handle SPECIFIC parts of the idea and try specializing that thread concerning my idea? like what kinds of PACIFIERS or other AB/DL items turn people off while i handle diapers and bottles you know? that would help get more views and ideas and probably more structure too.

in retrospect i am now thinking maybe certain TYPES of prints would theoretically turn me off like say teddies as opposed to like say rockets to the moon on ANY AB/DL items? i think any prints on like a bottle or diaper or any other item you could think of would do this actually. and i am going to speculate that SPECIFIC prints would theoretically have varying degrees of non arousing properties based on the person in question. before i go any further though these ideas are in fact a UNPROVEN theory and i cannot stress enough that they should be considered optional.

some like to regress, some do not. some just like the feel of the diaper, some like to feel babyish (which wearing a diapers helps, but it is just an accesory and part of a set up scene).

just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsimba View Post
    some like to regress, some do not. some just like the feel of the diaper, some like to feel babyish (which wearing a diapers helps, but it is just an accesory and part of a set up scene).

just my two cents.

i understand i guess i should have said sooner that this is just for people who like to find creative ways to indulge being a AB WITHOUT there being a sexual need to want to. and as i said before these ideas should always at all times be considered an OPTION for customization purposes of their fantasy being fulfilled.