Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things are now sorta out in the open

Default Things are now sorta out in the open

So, Tuesday night (well more like 2:30AM Wednesday morning) after my band had rehearsal and a little after-hours jam session I had to go to the ER. Now I get migraines regularly but this one was beyond belief. Anyway, before we left (my mom took me) I had JUST put on a fresh M4 and didn't want to waste it so I kept it on thinking nobody would notice. Well everything was cool until the nurse came to give me a shot for the pain. Apparently it was too strong to go in my arm so she just rolled me over pulled down my pants and then pulled down my now EXPOSED diaper to give me a shot in the ass!!! All of this with my mom in the room. She was very professional and neither her, the doctor or my mom (thank god) said anything about it. I was in shock to say the least but I kept cool and after the drug took affect I don't think I really cared anymore anyway. I'm sure she knows now and my bag of diapers is in my room sort of out in the open and it's been moved (she must of got interested.) So I guess my secret is kind of out. Not the way I planned on that happening but I guess I'm okay with it.

Where I come from nurses don't give 22 year olds unannounced injections in the ass by forcefully disrobing them in front of family members.

Quote Originally Posted by milesbriefs View Post
    Where I come from nurses don't give 22 year olds unannounced injections in the ass by forcefully disrobing them in front of family members.
    Apparently, I need to move there!

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    So, Tuesday night (well more like 2:30AM Wednesday morning) after my band had rehearsal and a little after-hours jam session I had to go to the ER. Now I get migraines regularly but this one was beyond belief. Anyway, before we left (my mom took me) I had JUST put on a fresh M4 and didn't want to waste it so I kept it on thinking nobody would notice. Well everything was cool until the nurse came to give me a shot for the pain. Apparently it was too strong to go in my arm so she just rolled me over pulled down my pants and then pulled down my now EXPOSED diaper to give me a shot in the ass!!! All of this with my mom in the room. She was very professional and neither her, the doctor or my mom (thank god) said anything about it. I was in shock to say the least but I kept cool and after the drug took affect I don't think I really cared anymore anyway. I'm sure she knows now and my bag of diapers is in my room sort of out in the open and it's been moved (she must of got interested.) So I guess my secret is kind of out. Not the way I planned on that happening but I guess I'm okay with it.
    Dang, sorry that it had to come out like this. Hopefully your mom will be cool with it. Let us know what happens, or if anything is said.

Yeah, that's a hell of a way to get exposed. You know what they say: always wear a clean pair of underwear in case you get in an accident.

so uhh let us know if your mom says anything

my assumtion is she already knew about your liking for diapers and didnt really think much of it

moms are really smart when it comes to that stuff

im also assuming the doc/nurse thought you had bladder issues and that is why you had them

trust me they see diapers daily most likely

my parents found out in a bout of spring cleaning a few years ago. never said a word.

Funny how life works sometimes. For better or worse, things are truly out in the open. I do think it's strange that the shot was administered in front of others however.

Wouldn't they need your conscent to give you a shot down there infront of others ? Atleast that's what I assume .

I merely had to look at your avatar to imagine the look from your mom...