Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hey, I've been lurking around ADISC for some time! (Usually don't have much to say, but I enjoy reading the information found in the forums here)

I consider myself to be mostly a DL, with a small side order of AB (yay, footie pajamas!). I fence sabre, rock climb, and identify as androgynous.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Don't count on seeing my name around here much- I don't have much time for actual posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabresong View Post
    Hey, I've been lurking around ADISC for some time! (Usually don't have much to say, but I enjoy reading the information found in the forums here)

I consider myself to be mostly a DL, with a small side order of AB (yay, footie pajamas!). I fence sabre, rock climb, and identify as androgynous.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Don't count on seeing my name around here much- I don't have much time for actual posting.
    Pity. I am also dl but I really appreciate functional ab gear: I have a sleeper and a diaper shirt. The first for chilly spring nights in tents, the other to keep everything where it should be, especially when it gets heavy and wants to sag.