Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Timer, but still young!

Default Old Timer, but still young!

Hey everyone, i'm Jon!

I'm pretty old to the AB/DL community and i'm actually amazed how many members there are to this forum.

Anyway, i've been around since 2001 - DPF

I hope to get get some Abena Abriforms, and the last time i've "delved" into this kinda stuff was way back in 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Your name sounds familiar...
    I doubt it man, haha! My forum alias is vastly different from the other ones I tend to use to avoid a track :P

Welcome to the site dude ^^

Have fun being part of our quest to bring Abby down from her mountain of good rep XD

Welcome to the site, and well, how old is old anyway. I'm actually 361 years old, but as long as I get fresh blood, and look and act like I'm 12.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I've gotten a diaperspace if anyone wants to add me :]. Also I've just placed an order on a case of 66 Abenas for Christmas! Now I just need to find me some cute (and cheap) footed pajamas for me to wear these cold nights while being diapered...

Jono’s Profile - Male - United States » ABDL DiaperSpace Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers

Welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it here!

Also despite my young adult age, I been on the online community since 2000. Yeah....I found it on the internet at a early age for sure!