Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Have looked around here for awhile, and decided its about time to introduce myself!

I'm Ben, I'm 18, and am from the UK. I've been into ABDL since I was younger, and it's really what I do to relax. I enjoy football and archery, and also love to read.

I'd love to get to know some people, so send me a message, and we can chat

Hello there. You pronounce your name Wicked Doctor? Well, nice to meet you. I have also been a dl as far back as my memory goes, though am not ab. Go figure. I am good friends with another Albertan here who is a keen archer, in the SCA.

We come from all walks of life here. Personally I think it's great that we padded people get to be who we are here, and without feeling we have to hide things like our sexuality (or gender, or age, or imagined age, species, etc.) at the same time, those things are secondary to who we are as people.

None the less, there do seem to be certain trends - lots of science fiction/fantasy types, many of us into various types of weapons. Just common trends, though any interest you care to name is shared by at least a few here.

I imagine you support a particular soccer team?
    Last edited by Raccoon; 15-Nov-2013 at 21:39.