Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet another "am I the only one" Question

Default Yet another "am I the only one" Question

For those who have not been here as long as I have; I use to have this as a diaper fetish minus the adult baby part. I found this website in search of the possibility to be incontinent and found some very helpful information.I traded my fetish for the life style of an AB/DL.

Of course I gave up on being incontinent simply because I started to appreciate the fact that I still have control over those functions. I had a moment when I had a little blood come out. Luckily it healed back up and what ever I did was not major. It was pretty much then I made a vow that I will not use this as a fetish no longer. If I have to be in diapers every now and then to feel like it is under control then I will do it in a way that does not cause myself physical or emotional harm.

Slowly I began wondering if this lifestyle is such a good idea and if it is any different than than a diaper fetish. Putting oneself in a child like state is not really the problem as much as it is the thought of wanting to be babied in role-play/age-play. Even that in itself is not the whole problem. It is the fact that what if it slips back into being a fetish.

I know a lot of you are ok with it being that way but the whole reason I started the age play was to make it an activity to allow myself to have a diaper on and control myself.

I would be fine with sleeping with a plush and when need be; talk to my plush. Using it as a way to comfort myself is not that big of a deal. It is the fact that I still want the ability to listen to the music I listen to and not think about what I am doing is wrong. If it was only the plush and having a feminine side minus the AB/DL it would be great. Trying to remove something that feels like its attached to me is not a task I have achieved yet. I have planned it but I am waiting for the right time in my life I can give it up. I have purged my diapers enough times to know all I am doing is wasting money and getting embarrassing doctor visits. Taking a deep breath I now ask;

Aside from my accident are any of you AB/DL to help control your sensual side?

Only answer this if you are comfortable saying so but...a little blood came out of what, exactly? Did you injure yourself?

I'm personally pro-fetish. I just want to say that before everything else because I think we may have different angles on this issue. Also, a lot of this issue may be out of my depths. I will only comment as far as I have expertise.

If you have a fetish for X, and that's what turns your crank (whatever "X" may be) and it does no harm to anyone including yourself, and breaks no laws, I do not see any reason to control it. Like I've said before, I tried to "cure" the fetish aspect of my DL side but all I did was make myself tired and unhappy. Much ado about nothing, since I also have a healthy vanilla side and my DL side is harmless.

To me, the greatest wisdom I have ever received was: "Regardless of the nature of a person's fetish, they were not likely to be the only one who felt that way; that finding like-minded individuals was the key to growing; and that proper balance between vanilla and fetishist feelings is healthiest."

TL;DR: Why do you want to control these feelings and what is your definition of "control?"
    Last edited by YankeeFox; 15-Nov-2013 at 21:29. Reason: speling is improtant!

First question's answer is my penis. I am sure it healed up because I have not had symptoms of a bad UTI and I also drink cranberry juice. I love the flavor of it and the benefits. Best thing to have when I have my bottle.

What I mean by control is going by the guide lines of the ten commandments. A fetish in itself is not what we call sin. It is the lust in which it is sin. I ask that if your not Christian that you understand that this is what I believe. I have no intentions to tell anyone that what they believe is wrong.

I will say your peace of wisdom is helpful. I have heard it said a little different. Everything in moderation oh and that goes great with the KISS (Keep it simple stupid) in other words anything you do just don't let it go too far. Keep things simple so that you understand because if it is too complicated chances are you got it all wrong. Pride before the fall right? For those things I reed in the Bible that I read I try and break it down so that I understand it. You would think the bible would be clear on this but there is only one verse that I found that comes close. C.S. Lewis has a great interpretation.

C.S. Lewis
    “When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
    C.S. Lewis

I hope you find your answer, Pebble. Be good to yourself.
    Last edited by YankeeFox; 15-Nov-2013 at 22:32. Reason: I rambled.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPebble
    Of course I gave up on being incontinent simply because I started to appreciate the fact that I still have control over those functions. I had a moment when I had a little blood come out. Luckily it healed back up and what ever I did was not major. It was pretty much then I made a vow that I will not use this as a fetish no longer. If I have to be in diapers every now and then to feel like it is under control then I will do it in a way that does not cause myself physical or emotional harm.
    I'm very glad that you have decided not to go down that route further. Even though it's a simplistic answer, I also urge you to try counseling.

It is the fact that what if it slips back into being a fetish.

What I mean by control is going by the guide lines of the ten commandments. A fetish in itself is not what we call sin. It is the lust in which it is sin. I ask that if your not Christian that you understand that this is what I believe. I have no intentions to tell anyone that what they believe is wrong.
    Allow me to share a brief, yet somewhat embarrassing story with you (after reading what I just wrote). Once upon a time I was a young Catholic who, like most horny teenagers, discovered masturbation. Granted, a lot of conservative sects view this as a sin as it goes in tandem with lust and yadda yadda. Though I still belonged to a rather liberal church, I started to feel guilty a little later on as I felt like lust had somehow taken hold of me! I had no control! I was actually literally in tears at one point because man, my hormones were surging something fierce and the brief stints of watching TV-MA shows with non explicit sex didn't help matters.

So I pulled what that guy did in that 40 days 40 nights movie. At some point I think I began to lose my sanity half way in and I eventually caved. The little pledge I wrote in a note next to my bed made me feel worse at that failure.

At the end of my stint to make myself pure, I came to the realization that I was given this body to honor but also enjoy. How could God simultaneously demand of me not to get off consciously and in my sleep? It was seemingly impossible. It was sort of this and a factor of other things I began to see sex differently than what the church did.

The point of that story was not to get you to somehow drop the belief, but to say I honestly get where you are coming from. However, some food for thought.

The 5,000 (ball parkin it here) or so Christian sects have different stances on lust and sex in general. In the grand scheme of things, I think God would be saddened you attempted to harm yourself. No god I've come to understand would test you in such a way. God also wants you to be happy, to be healthy, and live your life in such a way that you are able to be you.

I'd do some soul searching and perhaps ask spiritual peers on this topic. You will hear from a conservative catholic contraception is a sin, but from a protestant completely the opposite.

Obviously you must come to your own decision, but clearly the paths you've put yourself on have made you quite miserable. And it doesn't seem they will be worthwhile later down the road.
    Last edited by Geno; 16-Nov-2013 at 16:18.

One of the strongest urges God or nature put into us, is the desire to procreate. God wouldn't have put such a strong urge in us if He didn't think it would get used. I think He's quite aware that we will cave into it again and again. I think He has bigger things to worry about than mankind enjoying the sensory stimulation that his hard wired into every human being.

As for fetishes, whether one is a diaper lover or an adult baby, any object associated with it defines the desire as a fetish. It's all infantilism, and thus a fetish. I think accepting one's self is the key factor. It took me many years to get to that place, but I'm a lot happier person because of it. I'm happy that my wife accepts me as well, because I can share the experience on a larger plain.

God loves us because of our faults. If he wanted us perfect, He could have made us that way. Making mistakes must be part of His plan. It's makes us more loving and more compassionate as individuals, and that's far more important in His eyes.

Life is like walking a narrow path on a mountain. I don't see being ab in of its self as being bad, however like any thing that you want/like its like walking near the sides of the path. if you slip by giving it to much of your self putting it above God and other things of imporance you will start slideing off the side of the mountain, the further you slide down the harder it is to walk back to the path.

I'm tired so I have no idea if what I just wrote makes sence.

Man has made the rules .
    Live a good life be kind to others .
    Take care of your self if you have more then you need then give to others.
    Love one another as you love your self.
    Man has made sex dirty be cause he cant control him self .
    We are sexual beings man has made it a sin sad man made god a god of punishment.
    Sad god is non of those things just pure love kindness allowing us to grow at our own pace.

Sorry I degress yes there are times I wish I was incontinent too .
    But it comes down to liking your self as you are not some one broken.

I can see where you are coming from as far as the fetish thing. Being a christian makes you second guess every sexual desire or urge that you have. But consider this, Supposedly we are made in "god's image" right? Well then obviously god created us as very sensual being there is no doubt about that. So why would it be wrong to indulge that aspect of our lives so long as it does not cross the line into danger. When it comes to lust there are really two definitions. 1. to have a very strong sexual desire. 2. to have a strong sexual desire for someone. Notice it does not say something. If the god created us thing is true then he created us with lust instilled in our very being. I find it very hard to believe he would create us that way and then tell us it is a sin to indulge in that pleasure. I do not think it is wrong to use a harmless method or object to help us along with the indulgence of pleasure. And as far as the harming, There is a verse that says our body is a temple. I feel that when this life style becomes wrong is when we start to alter the way our body looks or works. Such as the becoming incontinent thing. I think it is a dumb Idea in the first place cause once you go there you can turn back. But in order to become incontinent you have to do things physically to your self to harm a part of your body.

Any way this is just my opinion. I know you can't take your Christianity of of the AB/DL life style equation because of how you believe. But look at it this way. God made us sexual beings and where is the harm in feeling that pleasure. You are not hurting anyone. You enjoy using and inanimate object to obtain that level of pleasure. The object can not feel, think or care. It is not a human so there is no fear there that you will hurt this object in any way. So why ignore and hate this desire. HOw is that helping you in your christian life or any part of your life. Control is not necessarily what needs to be happening but BALANCE is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    I can see where you are coming from as far as the fetish thing. Being a christian makes you second guess every sexual desire or urge that you have. But consider this, Supposedly we are made in "god's image" right? Well then obviously god created us as very sensual being there is no doubt about that. So why would it be wrong to indulge that aspect of our lives so long as it does not cross the line into danger. When it comes to lust there are really two definitions. 1. to have a very strong sexual desire. 2. to have a strong sexual desire for someone. Notice it does not say something. If the god created us thing is true then he created us with lust instilled in our very being. I find it very hard to believe he would create us that way and then tell us it is a sin to indulge in that pleasure. I do not think it is wrong to use a harmless method or object to help us along with the indulgence of pleasure. And as far as the harming, There is a verse that says our body is a temple. I feel that when this life style becomes wrong is when we start to alter the way our body looks or works. Such as the becoming incontinent thing. I think it is a dumb Idea in the first place cause once you go there you can turn back. But in order to become incontinent you have to do things physically to your self to harm a part of your body.

Any way this is just my opinion. I know you can't take your Christianity of of the AB/DL life style equation because of how you believe. But look at it this way. God made us sexual beings and where is the harm in feeling that pleasure. You are not hurting anyone. You enjoy using and inanimate object to obtain that level of pleasure. The object can not feel, think or care. It is not a human so there is no fear there that you will hurt this object in any way. So why ignore and hate this desire. HOw is that helping you in your christian life or any part of your life. Control is not necessarily what needs to be happening but BALANCE is the key.
    Our soul is what God looks like we are beings of light when we are not here.
    Yes tattooing Piercing is self harm too. Hmmm