Thread: Shrinking you onesie tip

Default Shrinking you onesie tip

When I first bought my medium onesie from baby-pants I noticed that the snap crotch area was way to low and really didn't hold up my diaper all that match. It felt more like a large. I tried the washing machine and that made it shrink a little. I remember I read in a thread somewhere (maybe here) that you should boil water and place the onesie in the boiling water and let it boil for a bit.

I did this twice this week and my onesie has shrank significantly to the point where it is a little tight without wearing diapers. So if your onesie is a little to big on you, you should try this technique.
    Last edited by User27983; 16-Nov-2013 at 00:08.

I did the same with my baby-pants onesie, it was massive, after 3 or 4 wash/drys, it fits perfectly

I did not know this, thanks for the info!! I will try this on my next onesie.

super tip i have the same issue now. cant wait to try. thanks!!

Thank you very much for this tip! I've been trying to shrink my gigantic onesie for awhile now to no avail. I'll give this a try as soon as I get an afternoon to do it!