Thread: Hi; What up?

Talking Hi; What up?

Hello, everybody. As you can tell, I'm MadisonCalico. No, Madison is not my real name, but I think it actually sounds cooler than my real name.

I've loved diapers for as long as I can remember, and I like to talk to people with similar interests.

I'm a writer. I haven't been oficially puplished yet, but I hope to oneday share my characters with the world. I post stories on under the name Calico Productions.

If anybody wants to chat with me, that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Non-ABDL Interests: Creepypastas?
    Ravioli stuffed with Cthulhu and Gorgonzola.

Hello Madison! Welcome! What genre do you write?

Thank you!

Creepypastas are short horror stories on the internet. They're kinda like modern day campfire stories.

- - - Updated - - -

I like writing all kinds of stories. I still have more than a few resting in my mind, waiting to be brought to life.

Hi Madison, I'm Madeline! Welcome to the clubhouse.

Hi Madison and welcome. I too am a writer with a short horror story on Nook Books holding four stars. I've had four stories on this site, but we've pruned, and I suspect I will have to resubmit them. The last one I posted was "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski".

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Ravioli stuffed with Cthulhu and Gorgonzola.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".

Non-ABDL Interests: Creepypastas?
    So not this? (uh-oh, spaghettios)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51TTI6g.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	19176