Thread: Hello hello

Default Hello hello

My name is Stephen, 22, and Iím from NYC. Actually I am from Germany, but I moved to the US a couple months ago. So far, I really like it here, but I also miss my friends and family .

Obviously I like to wear diapers But that isnít a big part in my life. Iím a pretty normal person who enjoys tons of stuff like any kind of sports, clubbing, relaxing, movies, friends, road trip, traveling aaaand a lot more. I donít really like it to describe myselfÖbut I am very friendly, helpful, open minded and always like to meet new people. Yep, thatís me.

I am not really looking for a girlfriend, but I would love to meet/talk to other people with this fetish (of course not just about ABDL).
    I am just a DL, canít imagination to be a little child or so. No, than I prefer the daddy role

Hello Stephen and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice informative introduction.

Welcome to the group.

Howdy, Stephen. I'm also new here and have found it to be a great experience. Hope to see you around......-bashful

I'm glad you could join us! You will meet alot of great people here and you will get alot of great information about being a DL!