Thread: Hello, everyone!

Default Hello, everyone!

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself to this most-wonderful website. I have written something up to post as an intro, but have no idea as to how I can make it as good as the others I have seen. I have no computer/typing skills to speak of. I can't even figure out how to double-space my paragraphs. More study needed. I am a life-long major DL and very happy to be here! Gimme some time. Thanks.....

Hello bashfuldlguy and welcome to the group.

Do not worry about the typing skills. The most important part is that you stopped by and said Hello.

Could you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies or interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Thanks, egor. I wanted to make it as nicely as I could. I am so worried about making a mistake and upsetting the natural order of things here. I tend to do that by rushing things. I have done that many times in the past, blowing my chance at a favorable first impression. Thank you for the timely advice. I finally figured it out a little while ago and think that I did "OK." Hope to see you around, friend. -bashful