Thread: Im baaaack :3

Smile Im baaaack :3

Hello Adisc people i made an account a few months back and i was only 17 but guess who just turned 18 today :3

not alot to say about me, im mostly a Diaper Lover but i think i may be a little Adult Baby but not 100% sure.

if there is anything you wanna know about me i guess you can just ask

Howdy, Puffs.

Nice to meet you. I am gratified to find so many young folks on this fantastic site. At age 18, I had nowhere to turn regarding my DL-side. Thank God that you do, so that you can see that you're anything but alone and have many others with which to discuss anything that you want. I am very new here and so far have been welcomed quite warmly by the community. I hope that you can find, as I have, a comfortable place to just be yourself. I am far from being a member of the welcoming committee, but Welcome! I look forward to catching up with you later on. -bashful

Quote Originally Posted by bashfuldlguy View Post
    Howdy, Puffs.

Nice to meet you. I am gratified to find so many young folks on this fantastic site. At age 18, I had nowhere to turn regarding my DL-side. Thank God that you do, so that you can see that you're anything but alone and have many others with which to discuss anything that you want. I am very new here and so far have been welcomed quite warmly by the community. I hope that you can find, as I have, a comfortable place to just be yourself. I am far from being a member of the welcoming committee, but Welcome! I look forward to catching up with you later on. -bashful
    Hey bashful, yeah there is alot of DL sites out there and im guessing it sucked for people "back in the day" where there wasn't ABDL pages and all that stuff, but it seems like people survived. i have been "lurking" on this page for a few months until i actually could make an account and welcome to you too

Hello and welcome. I'm always glad when our 18 year olds either come back, or come on for the first time. Like bashfulguy, I didn't have the internet to affirm me and the strange desire to wear diapers. We are first and foremost a support site, and that's a wonderful thing.

I'm an older member who is a professional musician, an educator, and one who enjoys writing. I've written several stories for this site, though I think I will have to re-post them, as we've cleaned out the old stories. I enjoy riding my Trek bike when the weather's warmer.

So what are your interests?

Hello and thanks dogboy!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    So what are your interests?
    Well im currently without work, so i usually spend my days with friends or in-front of the PC, gaming while diapered. (not really the most interesting person in the world)

and i would love to read your stories at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Puffs View Post
    Hello and thanks dogboy!

Well im currently without work, so i usually spend my days with friends or in-front of the PC, gaming while diapered. (not really the most interesting person in the world)

and i would love to read your stories at some point
    Thanks. It probably won't be until after Christmas when I get some time, but they should come up as new posts, so you'll see them. I write in the scary genre, so they are quite different from the average diaper stories. They do deal with diapers and regression, however.