Thread: The next step...

Default The next step...

Hello, I was a lurker for years here and on various other websites and have finally decided to put myself out there in the AB/DL community, specifically ADISC. I guess I consider myself an asexual diaper lover, but I know I still have a lot to learn about myself and I try to keep an open mind.

I'm a college student and also work in construction for a general contractor in between. I enjoy spending a lot of my time playing video games, watching anime, or browsing the internet (usually to learn how to do something new). I'm not opposed to meeting new people, but I don't usually go looking to do so.

I joined ADISC because I prefer this online community to others and hope to meet and become friends with other people I can talk to about the subject of diapers, as well as other matters. Hopefully, I can contribute to the website and help others in the same way members of this site have already helped me in regards to information, advice, and personal acceptance.

Thanks for taking the time to read through my first post and I look forward to meeting the members of this site.

Hello ASCE! I'm GryphonGuy and I have been a DL since I was 8. There are a lot of like minded people on here so know that you are definitely not alone with this interest. I find that when people have a more open mind about things, they tend to be much happier. Stay in school would be my best advice. I left after two years and I struggle. I like film making, graphic design, playing poker, hanging with friends, and browsing the internet too. If you have any questions about DL or anything at all just ask me.

Hello and welcome :3 im not really good with greetings, but hope you are gonna have a fun time here and i actually has been a lurker here for a while too and i just became 18 today so i joined.

Thank you for the warm welcomes and happy belated birthday to you, Puffs!

I've been a lurker for a while too, so I know how that feels. As you've probably already seen, people here can be very open-minded and share some of our interests, so you shouldn't have a problem fitting in.