Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper traing

Default Diaper traing

Hi i am really wanting to get deep in this diaper stuff i am staying on track with my goal with it but i need a diaper trainer if any one would help what are your thoughts on that would be nice to have friends close buy they i could be with that are in the sam place i am but any help is good

I am a little unsure of what you mean by diaper trainer. Most of us have DLism etched into our brains, so we do not need to be trained to like diapers.

Please do not be offended by this, but have you always been a DL or did you decide to become one?

Just with in the padt few months i have ben turing in to a dl

- - - Updated - - -

TO CORRECT THINGS I AM NOT LOOKING TO BE FORCED IN TO IT I WANT TO DO IT JUST WANT SOME SUPPORT SOME ONE I CAN RELATE TO

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    I am a little unsure of what you mean by diaper trainer. Most of us have DLism etched into our brains, so we do not need to be trained to like diapers.

Please do not be offended by this, but have you always been a DL or did you decide to become one?
    Well to be honest it is just a name someone chooses to have. It is the same with furry. it does not brand a certain way you need to be. I am sure we have some dls that never had those thoughts cross there mind, but had to wear for medical reasons and ended up loving how soft they were. The name dl really just means someone who likes wearing diapers.

Now if he is trying to force himself to like diapers because of a friend or lover, that is a different story. Personally I would tell you not to force yourself to like something, just because of those reasons. In that situation it would be best to be honest, but I am still confused on what your asking. Can you better explain it?Originally I thought you were asking for help on how to train your body to wet easier while wearing, or is it like: You have the urge to wear but you need some help coming to terms with that side of you?

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Well to be honest it is just a name someone chooses to have. It is the same with furry. it does not brand a certain way you need to be. I am sure we have some dls that never had those thoughts cross there mind, but had to wear for medical reasons and ended up loving how soft they were. The name dl really just means someone who likes wearing diapers.

Now if he is trying to force himself to like diapers because of a friend or lover, that is a different story. Personally I would tell you not to force yourself to like something, just because of those reasons. In that situation it would be best to be honest, but I am still confused on what your asking. Can you better explain it?Originally I thought you were asking for help on how to train your body to wet easier while wearing, or is it like: You have the urge to wear but you need some help coming to terms with that side of you?
    well i like the feel of the diaper and all that just need training or someone to make shure i am wherein it when i really like wearing it at night but some times i don't want to cuz i am lay but i still manage to where it even tho i would have rather just went to sleep this is what i want to do is where diapers i just need the help with staying focused on it. nothing can take me away from it as well it is what i must do but i just want some ine to check in and show the encouragement so i don't fall away from what i like

Though this all sounds silly, on a more serious note, by reading the many diaper related threads on this site, stories, and even stories on other sites, you should be moved to wanting and wearing diapers, assuming they turn you on in the first place.

It sounds like you're looking for someone on this site to become your internet daddy. Who knows. All things are possible, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by lindland1 View Post
    well i like the feel of the diaper and all that just need training or someone to make shure i am wherein it when i really like wearing it at night but some times i don't want to cuz i am lay but i still manage to where it even tho i would have rather just went to sleep this is what i want to do is where diapers i just need the help with staying focused on it. nothing can take me away from it as well it is what i must do but i just want some ine to check in and show the encouragement so i don't fall away from what i like
    I have to admit I don't fully understand all of this, but two points come to mind:

1. Not all DLs wear 24/7. In fact, I think most don't. I don't see a reason to necessarily force this. Your interest in wearing diapers will naturally come and go, and just like it's not healthy in the long run to try to repress it, I think it's unhealthy to force yourself to wear if you don't want to.
    2. You say it's "what you must do". Why is that? If it's something you're imposing on yourself, look at point 1 up there. If it's someone else, you might want to reevaluate your relationship with that person. But it sounds just like something you've decided to do for yourself. In which case there's really no need to push it or rush it. Take things at your own pace.

I ma not looking ot be forced just need the positive reinforcement

Quote Originally Posted by lindland1 View Post
    I ma not looking ot be forced just need the positive reinforcement
    The positive reinforcement is that diapers feel wonderful when used properly.