Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: And out of the woods comes...

  1. #1

    Default And out of the woods comes...

    YankeeFox! Which is kind of a deceptive name since I don't care much about baseball. Oh well.

    Hello ADISC people!

    I'm brand new to this site and new to the ABDL community in general, though I've been a DL at least since I was 4. Always wanted to try on those darned pull ups they kept talking about on the TV but I never got the nerve or the access. I tried to "cure" myself in High School but I am much happier just joining a nice community like this one. Over the years since I have discovered the furry fandom and AB scene, but I am a minimal AB at best.

    I am a person who needs a lot of creative releases. My hobbies are cooking and home-brewing, but I am working on 2-D art of many different kinds and trying to get back into the drawing scene. I enjoy nature as well; camping, hiking and occasionally hunting. I also love playing Tabletop games, pathfinder being my favorite. I love talking about pets and animals.

    I'd like to help people on this this site with as many experiences as I have had and have people to talk to about... well just about anything, not necessarily AB/DL. I love to chat with people online, too, so feel free to drop me IMs/PMs.

    Thanks to all of you for making a neat website! If you have any recommendations for other neat places to hang out, lemme know!

    Glad to be here,
    YF

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome to the forums Yankee. That was a very nice introduction.

    I too can trace my dl side back to around the age of 4. Pull-Ups were definitely a main object of my attraction.

    I see you like animals. Do you have any pets? I have dogs, cats, fish, and birds.

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome.

    I'm really into hiking and camping too, although the only hunting I've ever done is fishing. What's the best place you've hiked or camped? For me, I'd say Yosemite is about the most beautiful place I've ever been to.

    You say you like talking about pets and animals. Do you have any pets? I have a fancy rat.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Welcome to the forums Yankee. That was a very nice introduction.

    I too can trace my dl side back to around the age of 4. Pull-Ups were definitely a main object of my attraction.

    I see you like animals. Do you have any pets? I have dogs, cats, fish, and birds.
    OMG, all the ponies! I love both of your avatars. I have two cats (one tuff guy american shorthair who's a total mama's boy inside, and one little Tabby lady we got from the shelter who follows me everywhere in hopes of sitting in my lap) and a dog (female German Shorthair Pointer: BARK BARK BARK BARK WANNA GO GET BIRDS BARK).

    I'm glad to hear someone has an experience a bit like mine. Thanks for sharing, Kimba! Do you also have a lot of clear memories from when you were really little? Age 4 I remember more than 5 6 and 7 together...

    My favorite place to camp is the Adirondack mountains in N New York, though the Shawangunks in Ulster county have the most beautiful hikes outside the ADK high peaks. I fish when I can, and my operating definition of hunting is "an excuse to go for a walk in the woods."

    What's a fancy rat? I am not up to date on my rodentia.
    Last edited by YankeeFox; 15-Nov-2013 at 00:28. Reason: my dog is a lady too

  5. #5

    Default

    I'd say I have more early childhood memories than most people. In fact I can recall things even my mother doesn't remember. I do wish I could remember being diapered or my potty training though.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    OMG, all the ponies! I love both of your avatars.
    Hello! GryphonGuy here. Yea, I love the fact that there are quite a few MLP fans on here. I love all the art and music in the fandom. My avatar is from an artist named Equestria Prevails. He draws some pretty awesome stuff. I'm mostly a Brony but I am very interested in the Furry fandom as well. My other hobbies include film making, graphic design, poker, going to conventions, and just hanging with friends. I have been a DL since 8. I am the same way, I always wanted to try pull ups too but didn't get the courage till this September when I joined this site. I have the Goodnites because they fit really well for someone who is under 32in waist. Been wearing them ever since, pretty comfortable and discreet too. Have you ever tried them?

    Oh, and that is an adorable avatar Kimba. Do you know the artist?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GryphonGuy View Post
    Hello! GryphonGuy here. Yea, I love the fact that there are quite a few MLP fans on here. I love all the art and music in the fandom. My avatar is from an artist named Equestria Prevails. He draws some pretty awesome stuff. I'm mostly a Brony but I am very interested in the Furry fandom as well. My other hobbies include film making, graphic design, poker, going to conventions, and just hanging with friends. I have been a DL since 8. I am the same way, I always wanted to try pull ups too but didn't get the courage till this September when I joined this site. I have the Goodnites because they fit really well for someone who is under 32in waist. Been wearing them ever since, pretty comfortable and discreet too. Have you ever tried them?

    Oh, and that is an adorable avatar Kimba. Do you know the artist?
    The artist is cloppertrapper, who apparently is pretty mysterious as he/she lacks a deviantart/fur affinity etc. account.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GryphonGuy View Post
    Hello! GryphonGuy here. Yea, I love the fact that there are quite a few MLP fans on here. I love all the art and music in the fandom. My avatar is from an artist named Equestria Prevails. He draws some pretty awesome stuff. I'm mostly a Brony but I am very interested in the Furry fandom as well. My other hobbies include film making, graphic design, poker, going to conventions, and just hanging with friends. I have been a DL since 8. I am the same way, I always wanted to try pull ups too but didn't get the courage till this September when I joined this site. I have the Goodnites because they fit really well for someone who is under 32in waist. Been wearing them ever since, pretty comfortable and discreet too. Have you ever tried them?

    Oh, and that is an adorable avatar Kimba. Do you know the artist?
    I agree. You have a neat avatar too (though I'm gonna miss the one holding an axe and looking all valorous). I can't say I've been really all that active in either the furry or brony fandoms, mostly because I am somehow internet impaired (seriously, where are good places to hang out? I have a FurAffinity...) but I can say I really enjoy both.

    Graphics/film-making sound really awesome! Do you have a gallery somewhere? Is that your work?

    I have tried the goodnites, actually just bought two BIG packs yesterday, so I have ~55 of them now. I love the prints on 'em, they function well on my frame (34" waist) and while I wish they were bigger they are probably my favorites. Not sure how they size up against under-jams, though, and I hear the walgreens store brand are supposed to be really soft and comfy, so I guess I'll have experiment a bit and report here.



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'd say I have more early childhood memories than most people. In fact I can recall things even my mother doesn't remember. I do wish I could remember being diapered or my potty training though.

    The artist is cloppertrapper, who apparently is pretty mysterious as he/she lacks a deviantart/fur affinity etc. account.
    I do remember plenty of that too. I've always been curious if there was any correlation between remembering that time and AB/DL interests, I guess not? It's kinda neat being able to recall it though, gotta admit.

    Also curiosity, how do commission an artist who's not on any of the big sites?
    Last edited by YankeeFox; 15-Nov-2013 at 00:52. Reason: moar quotes!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    I agree. You have a neat avatar too (though I'm gonna miss the one holding an axe and looking all valorous). I can't say I've been really all that active in either the furry or brony fandoms, mostly because I am somehow internet impaired (seriously, where are good places to hang out? I have a FurAffinity...) but I can say I really enjoy both.

    Graphics/film-making sound really awesome! Do you have a gallery somewhere? Is that your work?

    I have tried the goodnites, actually just bought two BIG packs yesterday, so I have ~55 of them now. I love the prints on 'em, they function well on my frame (34" waist) and while I wish they were bigger they are probably my favorites. Not sure how they size up against under-jams, though, and I hear the walgreens store brand are supposed to be really soft and comfy, so I guess I'll have experiment a bit and report here.



    I do remember plenty of that too. I've always been curious if there was any correlation between remembering that time and AB/DL interests, I guess not? It's kinda neat being able to recall it though, gotta admit.

    Also curiosity, how do commission an artist who's not on any of the big sites?
    Oh, I didn't commission my avatar, it was on derpibooru.org.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    The artist is cloppertrapper, who apparently is pretty mysterious as he/she lacks a deviantart/fur affinity etc. account.
    cloppertrapper......sounds mysterious. :I



    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    I agree. You have a neat avatar too (though I'm gonna miss the one holding an axe and looking all valorous). I can't say I've been really all that active in either the furry or brony fandoms, mostly because I am somehow internet impaired (seriously, where are good places to hang out? I have a FurAffinity...) but I can say I really enjoy both.

    Graphics/film-making sound really awesome! Do you have a gallery somewhere? Is that your work?

    I have tried the goodnites, actually just bought two BIG packs yesterday, so I have ~55 of them now. I love the prints on 'em, they function well on my frame (34" waist) and while I wish they were bigger they are probably my favorites. Not sure how they size up against under-jams, though, and I hear the walgreens store brand are supposed to be really soft and comfy, so I guess I'll have experiment a bit and report here.
    Ah yes, I love that one. It comes from a whole pic he drew with a family of gryphons. The little one in my avatar now is supposed to be his son. But he draws plenty of awesome Gryphon and pony art. He is on DA if you want to see more of his work. I am pretty active in the fandom, I have made tons of great friends and have been to many places for different conventions plus I am co-founder of the brony group in my city. It's an amazing time. If you want to see more great art from the fandom you can check out equestriadaily.com. I don't have a gallery unfortunately. It is my work in the seasonal. I am a server as my day job though. Nice! I like the big packs too. Have to pick up another this week. I like the GNs because they are pretty much like diaper underwear. Discrete enough to wear under pants and just crinkly and padded enough to feel like the real thing. I don't know about you but I like to double up for some extra padding and it's still pretty discrete. I heard that Underjams' elastic tears extremely easily, but they hold more than GNs. I heard the Walgreens brand isn't that great but the CVS day and night briefs are pretty good. Haven't tried them yet but want to. Let us know how it works out.

Similar Threads

  1. Diapered in the Woods
    By Dan09 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-Nov-2013, 03:41
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15-May-2012, 02:49
  3. diaper tourism: what's in your neck of the woods?
    By Raccoon in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-Aug-2010, 14:31
  4. Tiger Woods' Accident
    By EvaIlyxtra in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-Jan-2010, 18:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.