Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi everybody!

I'm fairly new to adisc and figured that I should introduce myself. I've been a DL since I was about 13, so about 12 years I guess. I'm a first year medical student, so I'm insanely busy most of the time! I'm not exactly sure what I hope to get out of joining this site, but it is nice to know that there are like-minded individuals out there. I'm very active and have been a competitive powerlifter for several years. Fitness is very important to me as well as health in general, but I'm not a complete freak about my nutrition lol! It's nice to cheat on your diet every once in a while I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody!

Hello! I'm GryphonGuy and I have been a DL since I was 8. This is a great site to get to know like-minded people. That's great that you are studying a field you enjoy. Especially a field with so much opportunity. Your name suggests PullUps. I prefer the Goodnites myself as they have been what I have been wearing since I found this site and I accept and enjoy this part of me. Plus they are very comfortable. I also like filmmaking, playing poker, watching movies, and just hanging with my friends.

Hey, Bob. Welcome to the site. Just curious, what field of medicine are you going into?

Also, what got you started/interested in diaper wearing, and are you able to wear now that you are in Med school?

Well, doctors are human too. I mean we all know that ab's and dl's can be police and soldiers, and other professionals like lawyers and politicians and engineers... They tend to keep being abdl private though. I never doubted that "our thing" is "no respecter of persons" but I think it does us good to know our doctor - or any doctor - may well be one of us. We're Only Human.

PS Have you given any thought to a possible specialty? Is it too soon in the game?