Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of teddy/plush do you sleep with and do you sleep with a paci?

Default What kind of teddy/plush do you sleep with and do you sleep with a paci?

Hey all I was wondering what kind of teddy you sleep with and do you sleep with a paci as well?

If possible could we see pictures of your lil plushes/teddys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rawrteddy.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	19108  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plushies.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	19109I think I have already posted this pic but here is the Bedroom Protection Corps!

I sleep/cuddle with my buddy Yan Yan the panda every night. Lately I've also been sleeping with my custom nuk 5 paci as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	panda.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	19111

I have lost the plushie I had from babyhood, he was a bunny rabbit (standing up) with big ears holding a yellow flower. Poor mr snuggles I have fallen asleep with a dummy but it never stays in for the whole the night

I still have my teddy from babyhood, but don't sleep with him because I don't want to damage him further ( he lost an eye when I was 2 and I cried for weeks). I do however sleep with my FAO Cheetah Plushie, Floyd. Unless i am at a furry convention, I only sleep with him at home, but I do so every night. I occasionally sleep with a paci, and often sleep in my footie pajamas during the winter since its cold here in michigan.

My teddy is basically the same as I have drawn in my avitar. He's so damn snuggly.... Yes I sleep with him most nights (my partner don't mind... Anyway she bought him for me) and a paci?(Bought that myself )Well have to say I do like it, but usually only when I'm padded, which is often enough I guess.

I sleep with "snugs" my puppy dog and with either my Mickey or Minnie paci. Also add in that I'm in a footie and a cloth AIO.

I sleep with a giant Mickey and Minnie Mouse! I didn't find any joy in a paci so I don't use one.

My mother tossed all of my plushies without warning one day when I was at school, about first grade. There must have been about 10 of them. Have not had any since, but I think I would like to.

Austin the Kangaroo (from The Backyardigans) plush or my Gil Bubble Guppies plush