Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Car thread :)

Default Another Car thread :)

im just curious as to what every one drives and rides. your prefrences and favorite road types, and Favorite Road to drive

ill start with:

i drive a 1992 Ford Mustang GT 5 speed convertable, a 1991 Ford Bronco (winter months only), and a 2007 Honda CBR 600RR

my driveing prefrances are Manual Tranny and big motor, small two lane curvy hill roads anything that allows for alot of clutch and shifting and High G turns.

My Favorite road in my Area is a highway off Interstate 24 exit 34 in west KY going out through Land Between The Lakes National Park. Very Curvy and lots of hills. Fun Fun Fun.

I drive a brand new 2013 Subaru Wrx. I love the windy roads too when you can just go through a corner fast.

97 Ford Econoline 350, 94 Ford Explorer and a couple of bicycles with weedwacker motors currently.

I have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee and a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. When we get snow in the mountains, it's a good idea to have four wheel drive.

Will probably not know what this is if you aren't from the uk or Europe but I drive a mk2 mg zr and ride a cbr125rr as the law means I have to wait until I am 24 to ride anything bigger and then I will be trading it in for a yamaha r6
    Best roads are the ones with loads of bends and not too many blind corners.

I drive a 2005 single cab 2WD 2.6 litre petrol 5 speed manual Ford Courier (also known as a Mazda bounty) ute/pickup. I love pick up trucks.

My favourite cars are light weight 1.6 - 2.4 litre RWD with a manual transmission (not that I don't like big engines)

The best roads are twisty with a high speed limit (really easy to find a road like that where I live).

i have a 2013 mazda CX-5 AWD. I have to admit that i do love my car and do plenty of driving in it. Generally speaking i like long distance drives (where driving time is 8 hours or more) and i find that my car is comfortable enough that i usually just drive right through for everything.

Im usually a petrol fan rather then a diesel (my CX-5 is a diesel and it is actually pretty good though) but when i bought my CX-5 they only had a crappy 2.0L petrol engine or a 2.2L diesel engine and the drive was much better with the diesel so that is what i went with. I do see that they now have my car in a 2.4L petrol but I'm not going to change over now though .. not worth it for just an engine.

Other then that i do like windy roads which is something that here in Aus we are lucky with. There is a mountain range i can drive if i travel north which has plenty of tight turns. In terms of roads i would love to actually drive on something that is smooth but out roads here are extremely bad (because they are single lane highways which run next to each other with no dividers between the roads and we have road trains [sometime 3 or 4 trailers long depending upon what they are transporting] drive along the same roads as everyone else)

Let's see, I have 99 Pontiac grand prix gt two door. With a cai and resistor and ubend delete. My other one is a 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with a 3.5 pulley, no cat or resistor, flowmaster mufflers, drop in. K&N filter, good year eagles GT'S, upgraded sway bars, and other things. Lets just say it goes vroom. But I am not allowed to drive it very often. My wife says I'm not mature enough. (She maybe right, don't tell her I said that)

For favorite road to drive on. It would be Colorado 9.

Quote Originally Posted by trackerkansas View Post
    Let's see, I have 99 Pontiac grand prix gt two door. With a cai and resistor and ubend delete. My other one is a 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP with a 3.5 pulley, no cat or resistor, flowmaster mufflers, drop in. K&N filter, good year eagles GT'S, upgraded sway bars, and other things. Lets just say it goes vroom. But I am not allowed to drive it very often. My wife says I'm not mature enough. (She maybe right, don't tell her I said that)

For favorite road to drive on. It would be Colorado 9.

ok just for gits and shiggles i google mapped that rd that looks fun as hell, or atleast the segment i saw. windy MT rd up through the mountains near Breckenridge

It beautiful. Right next to Arkansas River. Fresh air, fresh water and nice highway. I do hate driving through Breckenridge. To much traffic.