Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello all I am Mommy Ella and I am new to this site. I am here to learn more about what little's desire in their life, to make me a better mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by MommyElla View Post
    Hello all I am Mommy Ella and I am new to this site. I am here to learn more about what little's desire in their life, to make me a better mommy.
    You came to the right place to find out. Though it's YOU who sets the boundaries at playtime,and you don't want spoiled babies! Beware, they are known to whine and pout sometimes and stamp their little feeties when they don't get their way.

Welcome to the list. I'm in experience mommy of almost 20 years, and love being a mother to adult babies. I have change so many diapers like you wouldn't believe it. I've been to two adult baby parties and had a great time.
    Have you had your first baby yet? Do you want a little boy or a little girl? My first baby was a baby boy and I had him in August 1996. As I was packing up to go home, I thought when can I have my next baby I enjoyed the experience so much, I hope you will this well.
    If you want any advice on baby care or just talking to another mommy, don't hesitate to leave me a message. Take care all the best to you and your new baby or babies

Hey there, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your stay here!

It's always nice to have more Mommies Care to tell us a bit more about yourself? How did you get interested in being a Mommy / Caretaker?