Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello, everyone. I am new to this site, and excited to meet new people like me. I've liked diapers since I was little and recently have shared my secret with family and some friends. I am learning to accept this part of myself and it's nice to know I'm not alone

Hi and welcome to the site. As you can see from poking around here on the forums, there are many others who share our harmless little interest, so you are definitely not alone!

While most of us here have an affinity for diapers, we are all different in many ways. What are some of your other interests and hobbies? Your favorite book or movie? We like to get to know our new members a little better.

Thank you, KimbaStarshine. I have many interests like spirituality, (meditating, Native American culture) comedy's, paranormal books and movies. I also love scrap booking and animals.