Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When the fun is over....

PaddedGamer

Default When the fun is over....

So usually i like to wear my diapers until i masturbate in them but when thats done i just feel like i want to take them off. I don't know why. Its just like if I'm doing something and i get yelled at it ruins the fun and i want to take them off used or not. (And i try not to waste them.)

From what I've read on the forums and elsewhere, this is very common. It took some time for me to get past this particular hurdle but as I got more comfortable with diapers, the necessity to be done right after a climax started to fade. I can't really suggest much in the way of exercises other than just being okay with yourself and your weird desires. With wearing experience and comfort with yourself, this should eventually pass.

I usually refrain until I'm ready to take a break from diapers. I like the sexual high they give me, so I'll stretch it throughout the week and end with the end of the weekend. Then the cycle starts over.

I have the same feelings sometimes. It's sort of like waking up and thinking "oh god wtf am I doing?!?", and for a minute or two I see myself as an outsider might (this is one of the reasons I almost always come down on the side of not telling people when the question arises, I don't want to put anyone else through that).

The best way I found for dealing with it is to remember that it's just a transient feeling and to just enjoy the experience of what it probably feels like to not be a DL for a few minutes until the feeling subsides. I bet there aren't many people who get to experience something from two different points of view like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I usually refrain until I'm ready to take a break from diapers. I like the sexual high they give me, so I'll stretch it throughout the week and end with the end of the weekend. Then the cycle starts over.
    This was my onetime approach. Now I hit multiple peaks over long stints of wearing. I guess there's something to be said for one big blitz, but having had both, I prefer knowing that it's not necessarily over if I decide to go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    This was my onetime approach. Now I hit multiple peaks over long stints of wearing. I guess there's something to be said for one big blitz, but having had both, I prefer knowing that it's not necessarily over if I decide to go for it.
    When I retire in December from my day job, I'm going to have to try this and push my limits a little.

I don't usually masturbate when I am diapered for this reason, because the drive and desire to be in diapers and toddler clothes will go away, and I will get this intense sense of shame and self reproach. I use masturbation to curb the desire when I can't be diapered.

Same feeling here too! though the last time i had a chance to wear, i found just the right way to masturbate from the outside of my diaper. I came while the diaper was still firmly taped, and I ignored the "get this off me" feeling for a few minutes. Sure enough, after 3 or 4 minutes, I was lying there nice and relaxed in a cum and pee filled diaper, ready for a nap

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedGamer View Post
    So usually i like to wear my diapers until i masturbate in them but when thats done i just feel like i want to take them off. I don't know why. Its just like if I'm doing something and i get yelled at it ruins the fun and i want to take them off used or not. (And i try not to waste them.)
    I too know and understand those feelings. They don't seem to make sense, do they?

I have written some other things here about what I believe to be a big hurdle in our (ABDLs) understanding of why we love to do what we do, and also why we tend to have negative response from ourselves towards ourselves for what we love to do. In my opinion it comes down to established social norms and the converse, which is refered to as taboo, or abnormal behavior.

First consider the sources of the external perception of adults wearing diapers for fun or pleasure. We are abnormal, childish, gay, and generally viewed as defective in some way. The source of this comes from the basic programming starting from toilet training whereby we are good boys and girls if we can use the toilet versus having accidents. But moreover, it comes from the condemnation of people who simply view wearing diapers as something reserved for babies. Even adults who truly need them are still diminished because they are percieved as weaker or physically broken, whereas ABDLs are percieved as mentally broken. Newsflash: We are not mentally broken!! Every external source, except for a few open-minded people, tells us that what we are doing is wrong, yet we still do it don't we? Why? Because it feels right.

Secondly, consider yourself and how you internalize those messages of wrong and translate them into negative perceptions and feelings about what you are doing, or in this case, what you have just done. It felt good to put the diaper on, it felt good to wear a diaper, and it felt good to masturbate in a diaper, and all of this was done still knowing deep down how the external sources view wearing diapers for fun or pleasure. So within yourself you were already able to rise above the negaivity and allow yourself to enjoy the experience...up to a point.

That is until, the moments shortly after an orgasm. Why? Because after an orgasm our shields are down and we are more susceptible to outside influences and messages. Consider whether you can actually replace the negative feelings after orgasm with the same positive feelings that led you to wear and subsequently masturbate in a diaper to begin with. During that time when you are still buzzing from an orgasm try to focus on how much pleasure you derive from diapers. In that moment try identifying with who you really are. Here is a clue to that: You are a person who likes to wear diapers and masturbate in them.

Acceptance is dealing with things as the way they are as opposed to the way you think things should be. It occurs to me that you want to feel differently after you masturbate in a diaper, and I say what is stopping you from having that. The answer is in the mirror my friend, you stop you from feeling good, yet you allow yourself to feel good by engaging in the "abnormal taboo" of wearing diapers to begin with. In my opinion, this viscious circle of ignoring societal norms and wearing diapers only to condemn the self is truly abnormal behavior.

It all comes down to the messages you tell yourself, or the ones you let others tell you about yourself. The realities are obvious, your realities are obvious. You like to wear diapers and masturbate in them, and then you want nothing to do with them...for a while. But you wear a diaper again and probably masturbate again. The reality is that you are not stopping the behavior depsite your own negativity. What does that say? In my opinion it says you need to give yourself a break and continue to persue the thing that brings you some very real level of pleasure, happiness, and fun without condemning yourself for feeling good in this life.

Lastly, I presume you are a straight male. If this is correct then your actions directly contradict the societal message of what it means to be a man. Real men don't wear diapers and certainly wouldn't masturbate in them. The media blitz on manliness is what is WRONG and very negative. It is incorrect. My girlfriend loves that I love to wear diapers because she thinks it shows that I am a more balanced person, and that I am not afraid to do what I want to do. If what you feel after masturbating in your diaper is feeling like less of a man then your really lucky because you can simply redefine what it means to be a man according to your views, beliefs, and perceptions.

Einstein said that you can't solve a problem with the same consciousness that created it. Perhaps it is time for a new consciousness...

Hope this helps,
    dprluv

Wow... nice detailed post there, dprluv. I agree with what you say.

As to paddedgamer's question, I have the same issue. After release, I generally go at least a week before wearing again. That's a combination of some self-imposed guilt and the natural way my libido ebbs and flows. But I have a rare chance to binge next week so I'm hoping I can get past this.