Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

I'm Rob, and I love lurking in this forum. I have gotten tons of good information from all the great people here. Apparently lurking is against the law here... so this is me "not lurking".

I like wearing diapers. I live with my girlfriend, who also likes wearing diapers, although probably not as much as I do. Neither of us need to, but we're both usually in diapers most nights and into the morning after before work.

So yeah, how bout leveling me up? :P. I promise I will post any input I have one stuff from this moment forward. lol.

Greetings, and welcome to ADISC.

Always glad to hear someone likes the content of the site. We're fairly friendly though, there's no reason to lurk, unless you're just anti-social. (Guessing based on the fact that you seem to have half-decent communication skills, I'd like to think not) Just consider the "Lurker" status a nudge to get posting. The community grows by having more content, after all.

On a more personal note: Always good to see a fellow Canadian. You'd be surprised how many there are on here...makes me wonder how we don't have a hockey night Skype group, haha.

Speaking of which: Got any interests other than diapers you'd like to share? A sport you like to partake in or watch? Favorite MMO? A controversial opinion on the best musical group EVER? (It's Zeppelin, by the way)

I encourage you to respond. Heck, post more in the other forums while you're at it.

You'll no doubt meet others with similar living arrangements if you post more on here, which brings me to my next point:
    Leveling up is easy! See the article on it over here: Leveling up on ADISC

If you wish to remain lurking though, I'm sure the evil spiders in the dark corner will keep you company :P

Edmonton raccoon here, one of several actually. I've met Bailor and Broghan, two more Alberta raccoon furs. Both you and the gf are padded people? Cool.

Cars. Hmmm. There's a Vantage that lives close to me and an Esprit S1. I used to own one of these by the way
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24503170002_large.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	19106

1972 Cougar XR7, 351 Cleveland under the hood. I guess Mercury is no more. Today I have a red Kia Sportage like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68408645-640.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	19107